European Auto Source (EAS)
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

05-23-2015, 08:14 PM   #1
Macheins
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 Marina Bay M3 xDrive

Garage List
Dealer/CA Recommendation (Charlotte/Southeast)? Individual, ED w/ PCD Re-delivery

Hi Everyone. I'm hoping to get a good, experience based, recommendation for a CA or dealership to work with on my upcoming order for a MY2016 M3.

I'm in the South Charlotte area, so I am familiar with the Hendrick dealerships in this area. However, given my short interactions with them and some reviews from my friends on their experiences... plus the additional complexities of my order... I want to make sure I am working with someone that I can trust to make this a relatively flawless purchase process. Although I specify my location, I'm worried much less about the proximity of the dealer/CA as much as I am about the smooth transaction. I am comfortable working on anything remotely.

I'm hoping for the following.
  • MY2016 - M3
  • Purchase (I will not be leasing or financing through BMW)
  • Individual Paint - MCB or EB2
  • Mid-October European Delivery at $500-1000 over invoice pricing.
  • Performance Center Re-delivery in Spartanburg

This will be my first BMW, so I want to get it right and make sure the ED vacation with my wife goes as smoothly as possible. Any advice/suggestions is greatly appreciated!
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2015, 09:16 PM   #2
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

David Aviles. Top M Sales Rep in the country and does TONS of indiv orders each year.

If not just make sure you get someone who has dealt with lots of indiv orders in the past bc their is a lot of mis informed out there, if you know what I mean.

The only problem I see is the 500-1000 over invoice on a ED order. ITs hard to say since nobody knows the allocations yet. If BMW keeps the allocations low (1-2 a month) low pricing may be a tad tougher then if BMW gives out more allocations. So def shop around and see what sort of quotes you can get. Also allocations, rates, incentives are month to month so it may be a little early to give you any accurate info. Anything you get now would be merely a estimate.

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2015, 09:46 PM   #3
NavyBeeker
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3 SS/SS - 19SepED

Try Adrian Avila at BMW of South Atlanta, GA. I was very satisfied with my purchase back in 2007 when I bought my 2008 550i.

I had a fantastic experience - almost exactly the same ED + PCD experience you are looking for - and it went very smoothly for me. I didn't buy an M and I didn't do any individual options however.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2015, 06:25 AM   #4
Macheins
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 Marina Bay M3 xDrive

Garage List
Thanks for the suggestions!

Given the allocations and timing of things, I'm sure the $ over invoice might be more difficult. I'm willing to work within reason on that so long as it is with someone that I can trust to handle the transaction properly.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2015, 03:57 PM   #5
M3 Geezer
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3

Try Checkered Flag

i ordered an individual color F80 with most buttons pushed except moon roof and park assist. Ed on June 16, with PCD later. My CA is Scott Weselesky.
The order process was nearly flawless. Scott was very accessibible and communicated often. I felt like his only customer.
The dealership is NOT part of a mega corporation, although it is a good size.
The price, even for ED is negotiable, however don't expect $1,000 over invoice for a no BS knowledgeable CA..The order process is not simple and the software sometimes fights back.....so you pay a little more and get EXACTLY what you want.

Geezer
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2015, 04:10 PM   #6
KASM3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macheins
Hi Everyone. I'm hoping to get a good, experience based, recommendation for a CA or dealership to work with on my upcoming order for a MY2016 M3.

I'm in the South Charlotte area, so I am familiar with the Hendrick dealerships in this area. However, given my short interactions with them and some reviews from my friends on their experiences... plus the additional complexities of my order... I want to make sure I am working with someone that I can trust to make this a relatively flawless purchase process. Although I specify my location, I'm worried much less about the proximity of the dealer/CA as much as I am about the smooth transaction. I am comfortable working on anything remotely.

I'm hoping for the following.
  • MY2016 - M3
  • Purchase (I will not be leasing or financing through BMW)
  • Individual Paint - MCB or EB2
  • Mid-October European Delivery at $500-1000 over invoice pricing.
  • Performance Center Re-delivery in Spartanburg

This will be my first BMW, so I want to get it right and make sure the ED vacation with my wife goes as smoothly as possible. Any advice/suggestions is greatly appreciated!
I'm in south Charlotte as well. I hope to see you around when you get your new ride. A nice collection of f80's are building in the area. I went f82 but I'll try and hang✌🏽
That wait is the most annoying...
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2015, 04:24 PM   #7
Who's on first
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A-10C

I flew from Baltimore to Charlotte and used CA Cam @ Hendrick for my M235i.... Could not have been smoother!!
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2015, 04:52 PM   #8
Miamiboyca
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 MW - F80

Garage List
2015 BMW F80 M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyBeeker View Post
Try Adrian Avila at BMW of South Atlanta, GA. I was very satisfied with my purchase back in 2007 when I bought my 2008 550i.

I had a fantastic experience - almost exactly the same ED + PCD experience you are looking for - and it went very smoothly for me. I didn't buy an M and I didn't do any individual options however.
He"s the man! with hundreds of recommendations of on bimmerfest.com

I am doing my M through him for ED, and an X1.

2015 M3 - MW, Sonoma, Exec, LED, Adaptive, HK, 19" Light, 6M ED 7/7/2015 - Redelivery-8/18/15
2013 535i - SG, Sonoma, M-SPort, Prem, Tech, CW, Lux Seating, PDC, 6MT ED-10/11/2012/PCD -12/14/12
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2015, 07:05 AM   #9
IRNM4N
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

I would definitely contact David, Adrian as well as Adam Feinstein at BMW of Turnersville. Have your offer sheet prepared and see who will play ball. For example, I contacted Adrian first and he wasn't willing to go even near where I got the car working with Adam ($500 over ED Invoice). I also did ED and will be doing PCD next month. These guys know what they are doing with ED and even if you have to pay a little more their knowledge is well worth it. Best of luck!
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2015, 07:41 AM   #10
Miamiboyca
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 MW - F80

Garage List
2015 BMW F80 M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRNM4N View Post
These guys know what they are doing with ED and even if you have to pay a little more their knowledge is well worth it. Best of luck!
You are spot on, I no longer look for the $300-$500 over invoice. I stay close to that mind you, but squeezing these guys for an extra couple of hundred buck isn't worth. I would rather have someone who knows what there doing, returns my calls and is willing to call BMWNA when they need to... and on a lease it is negligible

Case in point I am using my pull ahead (expires 1/3/16) which technically makes me ineligible since the program is for leases expiring in 2015 (was told by 2 dealers when I was test driving -they could do anything) once I was ready I told Adrian he made a phone call and got me an exception.

2015 M3 - MW, Sonoma, Exec, LED, Adaptive, HK, 19" Light, 6M ED 7/7/2015 - Redelivery-8/18/15
2013 535i - SG, Sonoma, M-SPort, Prem, Tech, CW, Lux Seating, PDC, 6MT ED-10/11/2012/PCD -12/14/12
Appreciate 0