BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts

05-03-2015, 10:26 PM   #1
mpower312
Private
Rep
Drives: e92

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest

Last edited by mpower312; 05-15-2015 at 01:10 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2015, 07:09 PM   #2
Jinxter
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW e92 M3

Warning to all NOT REAL FORCEWURKZ

I ordered a set of these from mpower312. I was expecting ForceWurkz but that is not what I got. Forcewurkz are full carbon fiber overlay. these only had the overlay where it was visible. they were not constructed the same way and did not have the correct bends that forcewurkz has.

When I received them they were in a very flimsy box that was literally bent right in the center. Both Skirts had massive stress cracks on them. OP instantly offered a $100 refund then later offered $150. I wanted to return them not only for stress cracks but for fake advertising....

He offered to send me a shipping label which never happened. had to file paypal claim and send back myself...

Transaction was shady. He didn't have the skirts when he listed as available. Took almost 3 weeks to get them. Apparently he sells these often if you look at his history....

I spoke with other buyers 1 that was local and they didn't have an issue with it. makes sense with no shipping and being able to inspect and view the product at hand. The other got them shipped but was lucky that the box didn't get damaged and the skirts were ok.

Any case very shady seller, not a product off his car and hes been selling them in privet forums...

If he was honest up front, didn't advertise as forcewurkz, and the product came intact with good packaging, I wouldn't have had an issue with him...

08' e92 M3 6MT // Rogue SSK // B&B Tri Flow Exhaust // AA air filter // Mod Carbon Skirt extensions // Amuse Front/Rear Bumper // Amuse Trunk // Gloss Black Grills w/ M colors // gloss black side vents // M5 Stick with IND custom stitched boot // Carbon Firber wrap steering wheel trim // Avant Garde M364 20' (street) // Advan RS 18's (track)
Appreciate 0