BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds

European Auto Source (EAS)

03-15-2015, 11:39 AM   #1
Amirsm3
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2011 Space Grey e90 M3

USED Zales Platinum Men's Wedding Band

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 800.00

Item Interest
As the title states, I have a used Zales men's wedding band in Platinum, Style 100 in the custom configurator with comfort option selected. It's 6mm wide and a size 9. The inside is smooth and like new. Even when I was married, I only wore it a few days a week because of the work I do. The outer surface does have wear - BUT there is no deep marring or gouges. The original mirror finish will come back with some polishing, which I can do for the buyer upon request.

Here are some pics to show the engravings that Zales made on the inside. I can provide more pictures, just let me know.

Retail on this with shipping and sales tax came out to a hair over $2,000. Because it's used (been polished once before during a visit to Zales) and because Zales offers some good deals from time to time on their custom lineup, I'm willing to let this go for 800 shipped (Overnight shipping with a signature required to reduce the likelihood of any unexpected events) with insurance for the purchased amount and paypal included. I will not ship to unconfirmed addresses or overseas. I would prefer a local sale, but being out in the middle of nowhere in AZ, I'm sure it won't be the way I sell this thing.

Thanks for looking

BMWCCA:518970
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2015, 12:39 PM   #2
Amirsm3
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2011 Space Grey e90 M3

Bump. Price drop to 700 shipped.

BMWCCA:518970
Appreciate 0