Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

01-14-2015, 04:23 AM   #1
Ringer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Ms

Smile Went to the dealer yesterday.

Hello guys. I went to my BMW dealer yesterday to discuss about the new M3 purchase. My basics are Sakhir Orange metallic for the exterior and Stoff-/Lederkombination Carbonstruktur Anthrazit for the interior.

However we didn't say the 'final yes' for the interior's and exterior's colour because i'm consider an Individual apply. The bad thing is that, if i go Individual i will have a 3 months delivery delay.

Here some pics from the dealer's configuration.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-14-2015, 06:27 AM   #2
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

if you go non individual and you want a CF roof you will have the same delay unless you are thinking about a car that is on their lot? I would say if your heart is set on something (individual) get exactly what you want. If not down the road you will wish you did. just my 2 cents

what color indiv were you thinking of doing?

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2015, 07:30 AM   #3
Fahrvergnügen
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: geo metro

If you are deciding between exterior color, I think YMB looks best on the M3 for people that want something that stands out and SO looks best on an M4... my 2 cents

I also was considering carbonstructure but before you decide, please know that if you get the exec package, extended leather is already included in the package. If you get the Exec pack and carbonstructure interior, you are leaving $550 on the table.

Also, I think leather interior will be easier to resell but definitely get what you want.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2015, 05:22 PM   #4
afadeev
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoM4 View Post
If you are deciding between exterior color, I think YMB looks best on the M3 for people that want something that stands out and SO looks best on an M4... my 2 cents
Neah, SO all the way.
Just say no to Smurfy YMB

Yes, I saw SO, YMB, AY, MW, MG, SS, BS, and AW in person - color is a personal decision that needs no justification.

Quote:
I also was considering carbonstructure but before you decide, please know that if you get the exec package, extended leather is already included in the package. If you get the Exec pack and carbonstructure interior, you are leaving $550 on the table.
All true, which is exactly how I ended up with SS two-tone leather interior - I would not have paid the extra $950 for it, but it was part of the Exec package which has a lot of cool features that I really wanted.

Quote:
Also, I think leather interior will be easier to resell but definitely get what you want.
Probably true.

Here comes the peer pressure ...

a
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2015, 01:37 AM   #5
Ringer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Ms

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
if you go non individual and you want a CF roof you will have the same delay unless you are thinking about a car that is on their lot? I would say if your heart is set on something (individual) get exactly what you want. If not down the road you will wish you did. just my 2 cents

what color indiv were you thinking of doing?
Yes, i know that about the carbon roof.

I'm thinking the Monte Carlo Blue for the exterior colour and for the interior i'm thinking Merino Cohiba Brown with blue stitches. For the only thing that i really wonder for is maybe i should go for the BMW Performance seats in which i will have alcantara options too.
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2015, 06:30 AM   #6
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringer View Post
Yes, i know that about the carbon roof.

I'm thinking the Monte Carlo Blue for the exterior colour
MCB is awesome. I had a e92M3 in that color!

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0