BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

11-30-2014, 06:26 AM   #1
6605paull
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X5 M Sport

Adding speed camera to Sat Nav

As per the title really, is it possible to add the position of fixed speed cameras, as a point of interest etc?
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2014, 06:37 AM   #2
opasha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i

Scroll down to the second to last and third to last posts. They discuss using BMW remote or (Send To Car) to send the POI to your navigation from Google Maps in your phone and save it that way directly.
      11-30-2014, 06:53 AM   #3
6605paull
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X5 M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by opasha View Post
Scroll down to the second to last and third to last posts. They discuss using BMW remote or (Send To Car) to send the POI to your navigation from Google Maps in your phone and save it that way directly.
Opasha thanks but cant find the thread you refer to, although I was looking to see all fixed speed camera positions on my map not send one as a POI each time, if you know what I mean
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2014, 02:14 PM   #4
opasha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6605paull View Post
Opasha thanks but cant find the thread you refer to, although I was looking to see all fixed speed camera positions on my map not send one as a POI each time, if you know what I mean
No, I know. I was reading a lot of info on this. It seems to be a big topic discussed by forum member but no one really has found info on getting them all to show up all at once on the map. There is that UK website that hacks the navigation and sends you the new version with all of the speed cams added. I'm sure there's more website like that.

However, this was a way it seemed to add them individually as you saw their location and so that way it saves their location to your map. Do you get what I mean? Sure, it's tedious, but it seems better than nothing.