BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

Mporium BMW

11-29-2014, 02:12 PM   #1
anom3
Captain
Rep
Drives: F30 335ix

Anyone with a UUC EVO3 want to post their review?

Having just installed my ZHP knob, and being quite happy with the results, I think I may put the UUC EVO3 SSK that has been sitting in the closet to use.

Does anyone want to chime in on their experience?

A few specific questions I have are:

a) I know a proper install entails removal of the heat shield. How many hours labour is required to do the install without bending the heat shields?

b) The main thing that has kept me from actually putting it to use (I have had it stored away for about 4 months now) has been that I read a few posts (non-M3 related BTW) that mention that it added some vibration. Anyone with the EVO3 on an M3 want to chime in on if they got any new / additional vibrations after having the EVO3 installed?

c) I actually ordered the UUC DSSR a month after ordering the SSK. But unfortunatley I was called away on business and was away while it sat at customs. Returned too late, so it was sent back to UUC (100 bucks lost, yay!)... So I dont have the DSSR... I would probably change most / all the wareable BMW OEM items that surround the SSK if I do the install now... Should still fit ok with the BMW DSSR? Worth waiting / re-ordering the DSSR or just stick with stock + SSK?

d) Any negatives worth mentioning?

Thanks, appreciate any pointers.

Last edited by anom3; 11-29-2014 at 02:17 PM..
Appreciate 0