Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

09-06-2014, 03:56 AM   #1
dibxna
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 MW F82 M4

Do I pull the trigger?

Background: coworker hit me on the highway in my e90 m3 last wed. I don't really want a car that has front suspension damage even though they are repairing it (still has yet to be put on the lift to fully assess damage but right now it's 6600 for the fender, bumper, control arms, and other bits that were visible without being under the car or removing the wheel.) There is likely more damage than this.

Test drove a mineral white with anthracite (speed cloth) interior m4 tonight... I really want black leather but I live in phx... The speed cloth wouldn't be a bad substitute given the temperatures here - anyone have feedback on why I should or shouldn't be looking at the cloth?

Has all options I want including:
-drivers assistance plus
-executive
-lighting
-dct
-adaptive suspension
-19" wheels
-power rear sunshade (eh it's whatever)
-Harmon kardon sound
-enhanced USB and Bluetooth

It has aluminum blade trim... Don't love it don't hate it and really wanted carbon fiber.

They also have an Austin yellow m4 with the Carbon fiber and the black leather... Austin yellow is weird. It's like neon colored and gold and green and depends on your angle. Not sure I like it but don't hate it like I thought I would. I can wrap it in whatever I suppose.

The Austin yellow is missing the adaptive suspension.

Who has feedback on the adaptive suspension? Is it worth it? What about the cloth interior?

My payment wouldn't be really that bad. Under 1k with just paying taxes out of pocket and only financing the msrp through BMW select.

Looking for feedback because I haven't ever leased or used BMW select and have never bought new, only used. Would likely go tomorrow morning to do paperwork and would love any insight.

My power is out so I can't use my desktop to do very good searching for posts as I am only able to use the iPhone app and apologize for those who will tell me to use the search feature. iPhone app is kind of wonky on my phone.
*56' ford f-100 truck :: NSX blue :: lowered :: custom interior :: custom audio :: colorado custom wheels*
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2014, 04:52 AM   #2
04RC51
Large Member
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, F82 M4

It's all about the Benjamins baby! Should you pull the trigger? Hell friggin' yeah! Buy one of the F8X's and enjoy. In the end, the option choices are all up to you. I'll tell you not to leave any option out of your build and the next guy will tell you that you don't need any of them and to get a stripper. In the end you'll have to cut the checks so do what is right for your wallet and your mind. You don't NEED any of the options because the car rips so just add what you will enjoy the most or miss the most if you don't get it.
      09-06-2014, 05:26 AM   #3
DrtyJrze
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3

Do you need the car today? If so, get the white one with more of the features you want. But if you have time, I would shop around with other dealers to get the best options/price you can get.

Also, if you are going to do a lease and can afford to, max out the security deposits.