EXXEL Distributions
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

09-02-2014, 10:59 AM   #1
miiipilot
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 M2 Brooklyn Grey 6mt

1 M3, 2 M4s available

just stopped by Cleveland BMW in Solon, OH yesterday and noticed they had a MG M3 and SO M4 in the showroom. They were closed. couldn't see much else.

called today and they also have a AY M4. don't know specs. They are emailing me over the window sticker.

the M3 has 18s. SO M4 had 19s.

I inquired about the m3...he "assured" me that is does NOT have the competition package though. I laughed. I gotta keep telling myself that not everyone is an enthusiast. he said it was a special order car that the guy ended up backing out of.

I am just looking for a m3 with HK and ASuspension. he said I might have to order that as "these are pretty unique cars." thanks for that
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2014, 01:25 PM   #2
Gac101177
M4-SAHD
Rep
Drives: M3

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by miiipilot
just stopped by Cleveland BMW in Solon, OH yesterday and noticed they had a MG M3 and SO M4 in the showroom. They were closed. couldn't see much else.

called today and they also have a AY M4. don't know specs. They are emailing me over the window sticker.

the M3 has 18s. SO M4 had 19s.

I inquired about the m3...he "assured" me that is does NOT have the competition package though. I laughed. I gotta keep telling myself that not everyone is an enthusiast. he said it was a special order car that the guy ended up backing out of.

I am just looking for a m3 with HK and ASuspension. he said I might have to order that as "these are pretty unique cars." thanks for that
Please went you find out AY please let me know
Appreciate 0