Pandora Car Alarm System
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

09-01-2014, 09:01 AM   #1
Siciliano611
Major
Rep
Drives: SMB M6GC

When's the latest should I put an order in to assure I get my car at latest by end of

Dealer told me Xmas holiday incentives are over 60 days after dec 31, so I was told to order in October or November to be assure the car is delivered by end of February to get the incentives...is that more than enough lead time? I've seen some people on the forum get their car in 7 weeks and others 4 months...,
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2014, 02:29 AM   #2
Alex@Alpine
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siciliano611
Dealer told me Xmas holiday incentives are over 60 days after dec 31, so I was told to order in October or November to be assure the car is delivered by end of February to get the incentives...is that more than enough lead time? I've seen some people on the forum get their car in 7 weeks and others 4 months...,
It's all up in the air, if the dealer gives you a allocation for that current week, then you are talking 6-8 weeks, many factors can change this. If your honestly not too picky on options/colors, worst case grab a car off the lot.

Buddy of mine put his order in 2 weeks ago, dealer stuck him with week 45, his car won't go into production till mid November.

Holiday time and start of the year is a great time to purchase a vehicle, but very low chance you will see any big differences in incentives towards an M3/4. Right now you can grab a 1K un4gettable voucher. Holiday you might see max 1500, if you are leasing that's $15 off a month.

I do however believe there is a good chance at grabbing a car close or at invoice pricing which could save you a pretty penny in early 2015.
Appreciate 0