XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > X5 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

08-05-2014, 05:33 PM   #1
ZetaTre
Private
Rep
Drives: X3 and Z4

Michelin Latitude Tour HP 255/55-18 for cheap

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 150.00

Item Interest
I just bought a set of 18s to use as winter wheels. They currently have some very good tires on with plenty of life. I'm selling all 4 tires for $150. Yes you read it right: ALL FOUR TIRES FOR A TOTAL OF HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS.

The tires are Michelin Latitude Tour HP run flat (http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....ude+Tour+HP+ZP). The specs are 255/55-18 109H. Tires are currently on the rims and buyer pays for removal but I can deliver them to buyer if at reasonable distance. I'm in San Diego, CA.

I have shipped tires in the past using LTL provider (less-than-truckload). To get a quote go to: http://www.freightcenter.com/QuickQuote.aspx; my ZIP code is 92057; in location type select Terminal (this means I drop off and you pick up at a local terminal of the carrier) to both me and you. According to tirerack, the weight per tire is 42lbs and the measures are 30x30x11. For freight class use the lookup tool to find tires ("Automotive" - "Wheels or Tires" - "Tires, pneumatic")

Pictures attached.

Attached Images

Last edited by ZetaTre; 08-05-2014 at 05:43 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2014, 01:03 PM   #2
alpmayu
Rep
Drives: X5D

How much tread left on the tire? Any signs of repair etc?

Thanks for the link on the shipping
Appreciate 0