GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

08-02-2014, 05:58 PM   #1
Titan316
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3 DCT

Wait time question

Hey fellas. Been a while since my last post but I have a question in hoping to get quick answers on.

I currently am awaiting delivery of my M4 and I'm being given the runaround. The car was deliver to SC port last week and was put on a truck, to get to me(South Florida). The last word my dealer have me was that the truck was going to be here Thursday, didn't how up then they said yesterday, didn't show up, then today, and it hasn't been delivered yet. I was told "they have no idea where the truck is but it IS on it's way. Just be patient."

Now, I don't know about anyone on here, but when I am specifically told the car will be available to me 3 days in a row and adjust my schedule accordingly only to be disappointed I get aggravated.

Question is: what are the potential issues for this delay and when the hell should I expect my car??

Any similar issues out there?
Appreciate 0