05-15-2024, 09:12 AM   #89
alep85
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i, 2023 M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelNRW View Post
Not sure about that.
As far as i understood the data, Staging 2 is just another place to write that data into. Because Staging 1 has not enough space for every car and then it just goes sinto Staging 2 and so on.
Maybe. When I copy Staging2 values indicated earlier, it triggers the side markers to do the animation slightly ahead of the DRL’s. I don’t have anti-dazzle coded or any other mods coded on FLM2.

I can take a video of both if that would help to show what I’m talking about. I kept the staging2 to US default and the animation on DRL’s remained the same.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2024, 10:58 AM   #90
Calvindubois
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW 330e LCI M - Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by alep85 View Post
Maybe. When I copy Staging2 values indicated earlier, it triggers the side markers to do the animation slightly ahead of the DRL’s. I don’t have anti-dazzle coded or any other mods coded on FLM2.

I can take a video of both if that would help to show what I’m talking about. I kept the staging2 to US default and the animation on DRL’s remained the same.
You can disable the side markers. They bothered me, but still unsure how to get the left to right sweep.. only in and out sweet.
Appreciate 0