F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Exterior Parts > WANTED: M Performance Lip, Spoiler, black kidneys, Estoril painted reflectors, more
GetBMWParts

03-29-2014, 11:20 PM   #1
emericanmilitia
Private
Rep
Drives: 1995 M3

Talking WANTED: M Performance Lip, Spoiler, black kidneys, Estoril painted reflectors, more

Just received confirmation from the dealer that they were able to get an allocation, and my car should be here mid-late June To help get through the wait, I'm looking to get some mods prepared for it.

For reference, the car is an Estoril Blue M-Sport 335i RWD. All mods must of course be compatible. I am located in NYC, ZIP code 11363. I'd be OK meeting locally, but otherwise please let me know a price via PayPal and including shipping (slowest option is fine, I have until June anyway) to my ZIP code.

- Piano black Kidney Grills (maybe CF?)

- M Performance front lip (Unpainted or gloss black only)

- Estoril Painted Front Reflectors

- Stock Rear Reflectors (Going to attempt a DIY matte black finish on these)

- Estoril painted keyhole covers

- CSL style trunk lid (Torn on the look of this.. would probably only buy one pre-painted in Estoril)

- M Performance or other rear trunk lid spoiler/lip (Open to various types)

- Wheel/Tire combo (Must clear the upgraded M-sport calipers. Prefer something that has serious summer times mounted, most likely Michelin PSS. Open to various wheels)

Other mods that don't belong in this classifieds category, but I figure I'll toss into the listing as well:

- JB4 (Don't believe the E9X connectors are the same as the F30)

- Springs (Nothing crazy.. thinking H&R sports or something mild)

- Clutch delay valve delete
Appreciate 0