E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Great Customer Service at BMWpartspros.com

03-18-2014, 11:10 AM   #1
scott in cincy
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335xi

Great Customer Service at BMWpartspros.com

I ordered a bunch of parts for my newsed e90 from bmwpartspros.com, and I wanted to let you guys know that I was really impressed. I've owned a lot of cars over the years, and obviously bought a ton of parts.

I placed my order online (because no one has time to talk live anymore, lol), and within a couple hours, I got an email asking if it was all for the car whose VIN I put in. I responded it was, but I was modifying it. They replied back quickly with some corrected part numbers for what I should've ordered and made the changes without worry.

Today, I received an email from them with a refund. They overestimated $4.00 on shipping. Who does that??

It's small, but it definitely earns my business as I know they're honest and looking out for me. I'm not affiliated in any way, but thought I'd pass my experience along.

Pure Stage 1 and inlet pipe sitting in a box in garage!
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2014, 11:33 AM   #2
Avenged328i
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 14 328i

Nice I will have to try them when I need some parts.
I usually use Autohaus AZ, but I'll try these guys out.

Thanks for the share!
Appreciate 0