Coby Wheel
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

03-03-2014, 11:16 AM   #1
moonsault270
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 15 F82

Dealer Called

Said they are able to build with BMW! Ordering this week, now the REAL wait begins...
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2014, 11:33 AM   #2
GotEM4
General
Rep
Drives: EM4

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsault270 View Post
Said they are able to build with BMW! Ordering this week, now the REAL wait begins...
r they making u put a down payment?
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2014, 11:36 AM   #3
moonsault270
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotEM4 View Post
r they making u put a down payment?
I put a deposit down a few months ago if that is what you mean.
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2014, 11:46 AM   #4
GotEM4
General
Rep

Quote:
I put a deposit down a few months ago if that is what you mean.
so, once u put a deposit...does it mean u will be paying the msrp?
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2014, 11:51 AM   #5
moonsault270
First Lieutenant
Rep

It was agreed when I left the deposit that I will be paying MSRP. Hoping to have some wiggle room on options. I know the lease rates are out but I am buying. Do not know what the finance rate is. Im going to assume 3.9% like everything else but I will see him this week and figure it out.
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2014, 12:22 PM   #6
GotEM4
General
Rep

Quote:
It was agreed when I left the deposit that I will be paying MSRP. Hoping to have some wiggle room on options. I know the lease rates are out but I am buying. Do not know what the finance rate is. Im going to assume 3.9% like everything else but I will see him this week and figure it out.
if u hav good relations with ur own bank and get a better pre-qualified loan, you'll have a chance to get lower terms with the dealer, cause that's where they'll get you when it comes down to financing, unless of course if you have top notch credit.

good luck. I'm buying too and hopefully I'll get something to work with negotiating options.
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2014, 12:49 PM   #7
dmk08
Gone Fishin’
United_States
Rep
Drives: Walks

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotEM4 View Post
if u hav good relations with ur own bank and get a better pre-qualified loan, you'll have a chance to get lower terms with the dealer, cause that's where they'll get you when it comes down to financing, unless of course if you have top notch credit.

good luck. I'm buying too and hopefully I'll get something to work with negotiating options.
I just don't see it happening until at least after the summer. I think that will be a stretch. There is a decently long line of people willing to pay MSRP at this point.
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2014, 01:12 PM   #8
moonsault270
First Lieutenant
Rep

My bank is currently at 2.94 @ 60 months so I plan on looking into that. BMW.com shows 3.35 now , must have just changed for March. Hoping some loyalty incentives/rebates are available from BMWFS.

dmk08- defianately not expecting anything lower on the MSRP for the car.... either I will order the base car plus my must haves for about $70k or if they work with me at 70k + options over invoice they'll make a few extra bucks.
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2014, 01:53 PM   #9
Suave
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: GT4 and M2 in progress

Quote:
Many including myself have been able to build and price since order guides were released and place a firm pre-order. Until Allocations are released the order will just sit idle at status 047. I have not heard of anyone receiving an allocation other than Dealer Launch Cars which have begun production. Is there anything different for your situation?
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2014, 02:15 PM   #10
moonsault270
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suave View Post
Many including myself have been able to build and price since order guides were released and place a firm pre-order. Until Allocations are released the order will just sit idle at status 047. I have not heard of anyone receiving an allocation other than Dealer Launch Cars which have begun production. Is there anything different for your situation?
I hope so or I got excited prematurely... When I see him this week Ill post the exact details.

I have ordered numerous cars before but never familiarized myself with order status codes so not entirely sure what 047 is.

The impression I received during my brief phone call was that they received their allocations. I made a pre-order with them as well, built my car how I would like it, so my assumtion is something must have changed thus the phone call I received.
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2014, 05:12 PM   #11
Suave
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: GT4 and M2 in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsault270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suave View Post
I hope so or I got excited prematurely... When I see him this week Ill post the exact details.

I have ordered numerous cars before but never familiarized myself with order status codes so not entirely sure what 047 is.

The impression I received during my brief phone call was that they received their allocations. I made a pre-order with them as well, built my car how I would like it, so my assumtion is something must have changed thus the phone call I received.
Just talked with my dealer as well and no allocations released yet so I'm sure it's the same for you. All dealers will get them at the same time. I hope I'm wrong and would be great to hear somebody finally getting an order