F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Picked up courtesy car
ARMA SPEED

12-18-2013, 04:24 PM   #1
billyboym3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 520D

Picked up courtesy car

Hi all, this afternoon I have picked up a courtesy car from the dealer, My car I cant collect till Jan 3rd so it was agreed I have a courtesy car to use over the xmas holiday. (thanks BMW)

The car they have give me is a dark blue (someone im sure will tell me the proper name) 320 ed. I was not expecting much but I am pleasantly surprised now I have seen it. Its an auto with pro nav, heated sport seats, sport steering wheel and visibility pack.

I have literally only drove from the dealer to home to gym and home so probably about 5 miles.

Few things I have noticed in this short journey,

Very comfortable seats,
standard stereo sounds tinny when listening to talking. so glad I have spec HK
I did notice the fact like people mention on here all my keys and phone ended up between my legs.
Can the auto wipers be programmed to stay on? instead of having to switch them on.
A nice little gimmick/trick that you can using your finger to write on the new touch pad controller to enter postcodes etc. (ok for me as left handed)
I did notice as it was raining,so water on the side window and dark that when I stopped to turn right and indicating I was dazzled by the wing mirror indicator. (strange) I will get use to it im sure.

I must admit I do love the ride, and the engine, I really cant wait to get mine now! However this 320ed will do the job perfectly till then.

Im going to be doing the 170 mile round trip to Peterborough tomorrow

More questions and reviews after this im sure.
Appreciate 0