E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Double Clutch Transmission - Owners Only

12-08-2013, 08:13 PM   #1
pzq967d
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 335is & 2005 RL

Garage List
2012 335is  [7.34]
Double Clutch Transmission - Owners Only

I purchased a 335is with the DCT. I've had the car for several months and I am still learning how to use it. Please post what you have learned about this transmission. How do you use this transmission to get the best performance from your car. Since this transmission also comes with the M3, M3 owners please give input also as to how you get the best performance using this transmission. Also has anyone had problems with this transmission? What is the best 0-60 times with the DCT? How do you drive using the DCT to get the best gas mileage and what is your best mileage?
I really love the way this transmission feels while making shifts. I just discovered the Sport Mode. The DCT compared to other BMW auto transmissions...any comparison comments.
Appreciate 0