E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Vista BMW Coconut Creek

10-26-2007, 07:50 AM   #1
gatorgrad
Rep
Drives: 2008 Alpine White 328i

Vista BMW Coconut Creek

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum here and thought I'd share my recent car shopping experience. I went to the Vista location on Sample two weeks ago to see about ordering a E92. I went to the front desk, told them what I was there for, and was told it would be a few minuted while they get a salesman for me. A minute later a salesman (Tony) greeted me and asked how he could help me. I told him I was looking for an Alpine White E92. Tony told me it would probably be best to order one, but there may be one on the lot. We walked outside and found a few E92's on the lot and was told by Tony "I don't know if they are available." At this point I'm thinking to my self, wouldn't you want to find out? We then walked back inside to his desk as the E92's on the lot were not exactly what I wanted. I asked Tony about pricing, financing, the process for ordering, etc. He told me I can get the price from the website and after I decide what I want to build one online, print our the details and bring it back to him to order. I'm not in sales, but I would think you want to keep the customer in front of you and not tell them to go do all the work and come back later. He wouldn't even talk about financing options. Actually, he did ask if I wanted to lease and seemed disappointed when I told him I was looking to purchase. So, I left Vista, and drove up to Braman in WPB and placed my order. There I met a salesman who seemed interested in selling me a car.
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2007, 10:49 PM   #2
rideelement247
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 335i, 67 Camaro SS

Wow, sorry to hear that man.

Trust me, I have had a waaaaaaaaaaaay worse experience than you.
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2007, 08:54 AM   #3
slant83
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i coupe

I had the same experience with Tony. Went to Lauderdale BMW, ordered my E92 on 10/12 with a discount off the MSRP, order placed THAT DAY, and I'll have my baby by Dec 22

Last edited by slant83; 01-25-2008 at 10:46 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2007, 07:26 PM   #4
rideelement247
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by slant83 View Post
I had the same experience with Tony. Went to Lauderdale BMW (Kyrone), ordered my E92 on 10/12 with a discount off the MSRP, order placed THAT DAY, and I'll have my baby by the tenth of January!
Nice! And welcome to the forums!

PS: Vista sucks.
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2007, 08:00 AM   #5
slant83
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Thanks rideelement247...Can't wait for the new one!!!! It shipped on 11/26 aboard Integrity

PS..offered me $3500 less for my 04 RX330 than carmax!!! What hosebags

Also, sorry to hear about your old Vista experience!!!

"If I'm going to get up at the crack of dawn every day to drive myself to an early grave, it's going to be in a nice car"

Last edited by slant83; 01-25-2008 at 10:46 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2007, 03:29 PM   #6
rideelement247
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Amen to that quote.

I won't even get my car serviced there since their techs wrecked my E90...gives me the chills if I had to bring it in there. If I go through them for the oil change, I am going to check the drain plug, oil cap, and oil filter they put in, just to make sure they have everything in right and screwed on tight. Last thing I need is oil bubbled all over my engine.
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2007, 10:39 AM   #7
gerrydirish
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i Jet Black/Black

Hi all,

I originally tried working with Vista Coconut creek and was ignored. I sent 3-4 emails which were answered, but then my final one with my config was ignored....Guess they don't need my business. E-mail stated I was ready to buy...........

So, I went to the Vista sister store in Pompano. I worked with Bruce Hendricks who is very professional.

I got a good deal (1750 off MSRP) and expect delivery before Xmas (I hope!!!). Purchasing not leasing. I didn't have to negotiate much either. He offered 1100 off MSRP just via an e-mail request quote.

However, they totally low-balled my trade in, which was expected. I did not take their offer.

Their FI folks quoted me a rate of 7.5 for 48 months. My bank quoted me 6.5.

Needless to say, they are not getting my financing either.

When I left a message for FI to call me to arrange to fax paperwork to my bank for processing, I never heard back from them. I assume since they know from the message that I am not using them, that they don't care about helping me with paperwork to buy their vehicle.

So, to avoid dealing with them at all, am now paying in cash.......

Not unexpected, but FI and trade in treated me like there is no info out there and you have to take them at their word... Very disrespectful IMO.

Coming soon via Integrity: 08 328i sedan, jet black/black dakota, prem, sport, USB/IPOD, sat, xenon. Due in Charlotte 12/14.......

Luck to all!
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2007, 12:58 PM   #8
slant83
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerrydirish View Post
Hi all,

I originally tried working with Vista Coconut creek and was ignored. I sent 3-4 emails which were answered, but then my final one with my config was ignored....Guess they don't need my business. E-mail stated I was ready to buy...........

So, I went to the Vista sister store in Pompano. I worked with Bruce Hendricks who is very professional.

I got a good deal (1750 off MSRP) and expect delivery before Xmas (I hope!!!). Purchasing not leasing. I didn't have to negotiate much either. He offered 1100 off MSRP just via an e-mail request quote.

However, they totally low-balled my trade in, which was expected. I did not take their offer.

Their FI folks quoted me a rate of 7.5 for 48 months. My bank quoted me 6.5.

Needless to say, they are not getting my financing either.

When I left a message for FI to call me to arrange to fax paperwork to my bank for processing, I never heard back from them. I assume since they know from the message that I am not using them, that they don't care about helping me with paperwork to buy their vehicle.

So, to avoid dealing with them at all, am now paying in cash.......

Not unexpected, but FI and trade in treated me like there is no info out there and you have to take them at their word... Very disrespectful IMO.

Coming soon via Integrity: 08 328i sedan, jet black/black dakota, prem, sport, USB/IPOD, sat, xenon. Due in Charlotte 12/14.......

Luck to all!
BMW financial has a rate of 4.9% for 60 months thru Dec 31 (you can lock rate for 60 days) I had the same experience with Vista Coconut Creek. Went to BMW Ft. Lauderdale. Clean, painless, and taking delivery next week. I got the best trade deal thru Carmax of all places..even with the tax savings loss!!! (They all lowball your trade)
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2007, 04:41 PM   #9
gerrydirish
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i Jet Black/Black

Slant83,

As stated, I expected the lowball.....

I went to carmax as well which offered 2500 more than Vista trade in, but think I could do better selling myself.... At least will give a shot...

Actually my bank went to 5.6 not 6.5

Vista F&I never spoke about any other rate. Just the 7.5. Nothing less. Take it or leave it was the impression I got.

When I mentioned the 5.6 from my bank, there was never any counter offer or anything, just silence and then they told me my monthly rate would not be that different. Like I can't figure out the difference in total financed?

Like why would I take 7.5 when I can get 5.6?

Good luck with your car. Hope you get it soon. My sales experience was/is positive, but on their F&I....

My salesman says is scheduled for VPC delivery on 12/16 and feels confident I will get day before Xmas, but is concerned that VPC may have limited workers due to Holidays.

Que sera, sera!
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2007, 04:54 PM   #10
rideelement247
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Vista isn't very efficient at all.

After they wrecked my car, I finally got a new one, unfortunately I had to get it through them, and got shafted during the deal.

Anyways, My paper tag expired on the 5th of December, and called on the 4th, asking them where my perm. state tag was. No one had any idea, just that it wasn't there yet, no ETA, no nothing. Finally someone found it in the business office under a pile of papers that is hardly looked through, and it had been there about a week they told me.

Got my "mock" title that comes in the mail ~2 weeks before the real one comes in. Noticed the color on the car was stated as "BLK". I ave a montego car, NOT black. Jesus Christ! So I call the person who takes car of titles, and she said she would fix it in the computer before the real title got to me. The real itle came about 1 week to 2 weeks later, and it stated BLK. So then I call the same lady back and claims she nevere heard of me asking her to change the color, and asked if I spoke with someone else. I told her, no, I spoke to you. She asked me to bring my title down to them to send off to the state along w/ an affadavit. I laughed, said I didn't trust them to not lose my title, and to fix it on the computer themselves and send out for it. She said they would, so let's see what happens.
Appreciate 0