E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > Coilovers for 2006 330xi?

11-20-2013, 09:48 AM   #1
Konrad218
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 335is e92

Coilovers for 2006 330xi?

Planning on getting new coil overs for my car in a few months. I have D2 coil overs on right now, but I'm pretty sure these were made for the "i" version because they are lowered all the way, and my front still has a 2 finger wheel gap. Not to mention they ride horrible. I've been looking at KW V1 and they seem to please a lot of people. I want to slam my car and tuck tire in the rear, and as much as i can without rubbing in the front. Any recommendations? (Mainly from xi owners)

The first picture is on stock suspension, the next 2 I put in the D2 coil overs. The car looks low in the last picture because of the sunlight but I have a 2 finger gap in the front, and a little wheel gap in the rear.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0