E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > OEM to M-Tech bumper switch - list of parts needed?

11-19-2013, 07:07 PM   #1
samvora
The Dark Knight
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36, E46, E90, G05 and MB W205

OEM to M-Tech bumper switch - list of parts needed?

I am trying to get a M-Tech bumper for my 09 328 E90 LCI. I am going crazy trying to find out what parts would I need apart from the bumper cover itself.

The dealership has never heard of the word M-Tech and told me that there are 2 kinds - M aerodynamic performance package which is the same bumper that the M series cars have and the M aerodynamic package which is a retrofit for my car.

I am buying the bumper from Jgmods so if anyone done a replacement of OEM bumper to a M-Tech from them on a E90 LCI then please let me know what parts did you need to provide to the installer or you had to buy that did not come with the bumper. So far here is the list that the dealership has provided me with:

Air vents/ducts
Bumper grills
Fog lights
Plastic cover around the fog lights
Under splash panel for the engine

They said I did not need the fender liners.

Any help/advise/suggestions are extremely appreciated please.
Appreciate 0