E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > JVC Everio HDD camcorder for sale

10-23-2013, 03:12 AM   #1
Russbmw
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2018 630iGT sport

Garage List
JVC Everio HDD camcorder for sale

JVC GZ-MG36EK 30bg camcorder for sale

It has a 30gb hard drive, which is good for hours of recording. SD card for still shots (and possibly additional video, I can't remember, I've never had to use any additional storage!)

32x optical zoom and 800x digital zoom. Built in LED light. Records in 16:9 and 4:3 formats. Night recording mode. Various fading in and out recording effects. All menus are navigated using a joystick on the fold out screen, which was a much better arrangement than the versions produced later with a fairly non responsive touch screen!

It is in perfect condition, looks like new. There's no marks, scratches, or anything, and everything works as it should.

Comes in the original box, with all cables, charger and remote control. Pretty sure the original box has the instruction manual in it as well, but I have a PDF version I can email you if not (the box is in the depths of the loft, and I've not got it out to check yet!

Also included is a Lowepro carry bag, which is also in excellent, "as new" condition.

Collection welcome (I don't like posting potentially fragile electronics), or I can possibly deliver for a small fee to cover fuel depending on where you are - please contact me first in either case to discuss.

£60 + postage

Collection welcome from West Byfleet.