F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Edgewater Meet
proTUNING Freaks

10-03-2013, 10:15 PM   #1
john850
United_States
Rep
Drives: EVOX

Edgewater Meet

The cops ruined everything
cops after another, there was at least 20 cops running around. Gave tickets to half of the people that were there and they blocked the exit.

Drive Fast Not Furious
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2013, 09:49 PM   #2
StephenE92F30
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 F30 328i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by john850 View Post
The cops ruined everything
cops after another, there was at least 20 cops running around. Gave tickets to half of the people that were there and they blocked the exit.

Drive Fast Not Furious
i was there last night and the week before.. the week before was a great turn out until the stabbing/macing happened. I couldn't believe how many cops were going up and down each aisle looking to write a ticket.
      10-04-2013, 11:02 PM   #3
john850
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenE92F30 View Post
i was there last night and the week before.. the week before was a great turn out until the stabbing/macing happened. I couldn't believe how many cops were going up and down each aisle looking to write a ticket.
I know right? they just started to hand out tickets with no questions asked...
and I over heard a cop saying to this other cop in the car," Having fun yet?! HAHAHA," and this guy almost got fired acting like a douchebag to the people that was there (back in the day) and the guy got it on tape too its on youtube
And if you know any car meets that is going to happen during the winter please let me know

Drive Fast Not Furious
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2013, 03:47 AM   #4
StephenE92F30
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 F30 328i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by john850 View Post
I know right? they just started to hand out tickets with no questions asked...
and I over heard a cop saying to this other cop in the car," Having fun yet?! HAHAHA," and this guy almost got fired acting like a douchebag to the people that was there (back in the day) and the guy got it on tape too its on youtube
And if you know any car meets that is going to happen during the winter please let me know

Drive Fast Not Furious
haha i know the exact video you're talking about!! and if you look on the BMW Meets section, you will see on November 3rd i posted a meet at Flod Bennett Airfield, Brooklyn. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. So far we have a good 30 cars going, a pretty good turn out i say. All different types of cars too, always good to have an IPL there too, never seen one up close
      10-05-2013, 07:02 PM   #5
john850
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenE92F30 View Post
haha i know the exact video you're talking about!! and if you look on the BMW Meets section, you will see on November 3rd i posted a meet at Flod Bennett Airfield, Brooklyn. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. So far we have a good 30 cars going, a pretty good turn out i say. All different types of cars too, always good to have an IPL there too, never seen one up close
Will do!
Be safe
Appreciate 0