E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > **********s

10-10-2007, 05:07 AM   #1
Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
Angry **********s

I ordered the Vorsteiner CF Enginer Cover from **********s a little over a month ago. I received the package ok even though the packaging was poor and box was a little crushed, the cover arrived ok, just very dirty with a lot of residue / dust on it.

However, when I finally found time to install it, I noticed that the size of the engine cover and the placement of the mounting points are not the same as my OEM cover. After comparing to my friend's 330xi, I came to the conclusion that the N54 engine has a different engine cover. So, I contacted **********s using the "preferred" method as stated on their website to obtain an RMA number for the engine cover.

I emailed the email address listed on **********s' website (orders************.com) for an RMA number on 9/30. I didn't get any reply. I emailed again on 10/2. I got a reply from tara.**********s@gmail.com stating that:

"We have received your request for an RMA and have forwarded it to our supplier. We are still waiting to hear back.

Tamara should have emailed you about this when she first contacted the
supplier. If you have any other questions feel free to email her at
tamara************.com"

I emailed this Tamara again on last Friday and I still have not heard back from **********s yet. First of all, I don't understand why **********s would need to forward my RMA request to Vorsteiner since **********s is the one who will issue the RMA ultimately. Secondly, I don't understand why it took this long to get an RMA number for a CF Engine Cover that's not even made for my car's engine. Nothing on **********s website indicates that this engine cover will not fit the N54 engine.

I emailed Tamara again today for the third time and see if I'll get a reply from them.

Now the CF Engine Cover is just sitting in my dining room doing nothing and the 30 day return period is over.......

Poor customer service, poor customer service. **********s, it's time for you to step up to the plate and take it like a responsible vendor!
      10-10-2007, 02:14 PM   #2
Ron@Modbargains
United_States
Rep
Drives: 996TT/ae86

Hi Kev,

Your 30 Day return is actually based upon receiving the item. Anyway that's really irrelevant you RMA has been taken care of and processed. Your original email was sent on the weekend, and actually taken care of that Monday morning when we came into work. As to the time of getting your RMA, please understand there are procedures we have to follow with.

It’s been about 7 business days, to which your RMA got approved for. Tamara had to press on it several times because she was not getting any response. As of today, I know she has sent you a follow-up, and your RMA is going through and you are going to get a return label for it as well.

We try our best to get everything done as quickly as possible and take your requests very seriously. If in the future, if you have any problems and feel it is not being handled by customer service reps, you can give us a call to check on the status of your RMA, or have your sales rep check on your RMA as well. We are constantly revamping and doing our best to improve our response times - unfortunately there are barriers such as communication with manufacturers. Hopefully you'll give us another chance in the future.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 07:30 PM   #3
Kev
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron************ View Post
Hi Kev,

Your 30 Day return is actually based upon receiving the item. Anyway that's really irrelevant you RMA has been taken care of and processed. Your original email was sent on the weekend, and actually taken care of that Monday morning when we came into work. As to the time of getting your RMA, please understand there are procedures we have to follow with.

It’s been about 7 business days, to which your RMA got approved for. Tamara had to press on it several times because she was not getting any response. As of today, I know she has sent you a follow-up, and your RMA is going through and you are going to get a return label for it as well.

We try our best to get everything done as quickly as possible and take your requests very seriously. If in the future, if you have any problems and feel it is not being handled by customer service reps, you can give us a call to check on the status of your RMA, or have your sales rep check on your RMA as well. We are constantly revamping and doing our best to improve our response times - unfortunately there are barriers such as communication with manufacturers. Hopefully you'll give us another chance in the future.
Thanks for taking care of the problem. I'd love to give you guys a call, but I'm a lowly 3rd year medical student that works from 5am EST to 7-8pm EST.
      10-10-2007, 08:14 PM   #4
Kev
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by eldy View Post
pwned! maybe dialing is a little quicker than posting here on e90?
Thank you for your childish comment.

I can sneak in here when I'm using Logician or SCM. It's hard to make a
phone call in front of my residents......

Also, the problem is, they never wrote back. It took them more than a resonable amount of time to get back to me.
      11-01-2007, 02:16 AM   #5
FastBimmer335
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335i

Did this situation get fixed?
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2007, 02:54 PM   #6
rykersm3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: e36 M3/e92 335i

My situation isnt nearly as bad but i've also recently had a negative experience with **********s. I ordered some roundel decals from them, received an email from Tara stating that my shipping address is a PO BOX (it's not, it's my home and i've never had trouble with any other vendors) I responded with another address and never heard back from Tara. I then followed up the next day asking if the alternate address was ok to ship to, tara sent me a tracking # that does not work, just a tracking #, nothing else. I'm assuming the tracking number doesnt work because the items have not shipped but Tara didn't even tell me where the decals where shipping too. I don't like being left in the dark on this and while it may not be a big dollar item i'm ordering, when i do order CSL wheels for my car, it def won't be from **********s. good luck with your return, hope it works out for you!
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2007, 04:10 PM   #7
bmw328icoupeeddie
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 328i

i had a bad experience with ********** before, 3 weeks ago i ordered a set of smoke headlight tint on its website, and never received any follow-up email or tracking number within a whole week, in addition, i emailed them twice asking about what my status was, got no response at all. after all this, i made a call to their sales rep., and she said the item is in the process of shipping out and be patient.... i was like i had been patient for a week and my emails got ignored, why would i be patient if for your negligence.....is that the proper way to treat your loyal customers on e90post? But after all that, I received the item in another week, ironically, i selected the shipment as "overnight delivery". it ends up with "massive overnight delivery". in conclusion, the first experience with them and the last.

BTW, planing on purchasing csl wheels, anyone knows a more responsive vendor?
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2007, 12:36 AM   #8
sambonator
Samtaro!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 F32 N55 Alpinweiß

Are they going down hill?
      11-02-2007, 06:15 AM   #9
Kev
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Waiting for a credit to my a/c
      11-02-2007, 08:17 AM   #10
scottp999
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 4runner SR5

Garage List
2007 BMW 335  [9.00]
So what is the conclusion? Did they send you the wrong version of the CF cover, or is the one on their site just not for the 335 as advertised?

I have had good experiences with **********s on multiple orders, either directly via the web site or emailing to Don.

I can relate to your frustrations because I have had them with other vendors. When you give someone your money, you want the service or product not onlly delivered in a timely manner, but as advertised.
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2007, 12:54 PM   #11
Ron@Modbargains
United_States
Rep
Drives: 996TT/ae86

rykersm3 - thanks for contacting both Don & I(this morning), but should have done so before posting on here - to get a proper response. Again nothing was done wrong - your shipping address had a P.O. Box on it that we couldnt send to, to which tara did her job and notified you, once corrected she had your item shipped out immediatly. Order was placed on 26th(friday) she contacted you on shipping problem Monday- you guys got it corrected Monday 29th, order shipped out- and I explained to you the delay on fedex tracking number to show up. Nothing really wrong with your order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw328icoupeeddie View Post
i had a bad experience with ********** before, 3 weeks ago i ordered a set of smoke headlight tint on its website, and never received any follow-up email or tracking number within a whole week, in addition, i emailed them twice asking about what my status was, got no response at all. after all this, i made a call to their sales rep., and she said the item is in the process of shipping out and be patient.... i was like i had been patient for a week and my emails got ignored, why would i be patient if for your negligence.....is that the proper way to treat your loyal customers on e90post? But after all that, I received the item in another week, ironically, i selected the shipment as "overnight delivery". it ends up with "massive overnight delivery". in conclusion, the first experience with them and the last.

BTW, planing on purchasing csl wheels, anyone knows a more responsive vendor?
Please email me your order information - I'd like to follow up on it(Check out how long it took and the communication that went into place). We dont offer overnight delivery on the Lamin-x its not cost effective for the customer and Lamin-x takes approx. 3-4 days to cut the product to order. I think you'll find we are quite responsive vendors, but I'll leave that for your own decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambonator View Post
Are they going down hill?
Ah no, we've actually went out and purchased more stock, are getting more great products, and have hired on more people as we continue to grow and expand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev View Post
Waiting for a credit to my a/c
Kev - Your refund was issued back to your credit card - I looked it up for you and check your PM Box I've given you your refund transaction ID number. Your statment should have it show up in a few days generally.

Again contacting us is a much better way then creating conspiracy theory's or simply stating you had a problem with your order. If you dont contact us via EMAIL or a PM, we cant get an issue resolved for you. If you are unhappy with the service, from one of the CSR reps or a sales person, again you are welcome to send me an email at ron************.com and I will follow up with you. We are quite the responsive vendors and are here to contribute to the forum with products and great service. We learn from our mistakes and hope that you guys will work with us in continuing to improve the experience.
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2007, 09:14 AM   #12
Kev
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron************ View Post
rykersm3 - thanks for contacting both Don & I(this morning), but should have done so before posting on here - to get a proper response. Again nothing was done wrong - your shipping address had a P.O. Box on it that we couldnt send to, to which tara did her job and notified you, once corrected she had your item shipped out immediatly. Order was placed on 26th(friday) she contacted you on shipping problem Monday- you guys got it corrected Monday 29th, order shipped out- and I explained to you the delay on fedex tracking number to show up. Nothing really wrong with your order.

Please email me your order information - I'd like to follow up on it(Check out how long it took and the communication that went into place). We dont offer overnight delivery on the Lamin-x its not cost effective for the customer and Lamin-x takes approx. 3-4 days to cut the product to order. I think you'll find we are quite responsive vendors, but I'll leave that for your own decision.

Ah no, we've actually went out and purchased more stock, are getting more great products, and have hired on more people as we continue to grow and expand.

Kev - Your refund was issued back to your credit card - I looked it up for you and check your PM Box I've given you your refund transaction ID number. Your statment should have it show up in a few days generally.

Again contacting us is a much better way then creating conspiracy theory's or simply stating you had a problem with your order. If you dont contact us via EMAIL or a PM, we cant get an issue resolved for you. If you are unhappy with the service, from one of the CSR reps or a sales person, again you are welcome to send me an email at ron************.com and I will follow up with you. We are quite the responsive vendors and are here to contribute to the forum with products and great service. We learn from our mistakes and hope that you guys will work with us in continuing to improve the experience.
Ron,

I'll email you from now on if I decided to order any thing from you again coz your CSR are definitely unresponsive with a Glasgow Coma Scale of 3......

Keep us informed about the xi sway bars~ Thanks!

Kev