E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds > FS: Airsoft stuff

09-04-2013, 05:01 PM   #1
Trijicon
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

FS: Airsoft stuff

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I'm purging the house hold and found some airsoft items from 12 years ago. Those who play may find these useful:

1) Western Arms Shibuya Custom Works 1911 match grade blowback pistol. In Hong Kong, they use this model for tactical shooting courses. I bought this in Hong Kong and transported it personally to the US. That is why all the trademarks are restored and no orange tip needed. Beautiful build and look. Match grade trigger and hammer. The pistol was never used in skirmishes, primarily for display. I hate to see it go, but I just have no use for it now. I'm pricing it to sell. I paid muuuuuch more for this in HK.

$175 OBO plus shipping (buyer pays for shipping) CONUS only.

2) Enhanced Load Bearing Tactical Vest in OD Green by the Blackhawk! Industries, the best tactical gear made for law enforcement, military, and especially spec ops (SF and Delta). This isn't your cheap airsoft knock off, this is the real deal made for real steel.

The vest is in like new, excellent condition. I never crawled in mud or anything. You can tell the quality simply by the construction and ballistic nylon quality. It also comes with a Blackhawk! Industries padded belt, size small but is adjustable waist 40. The vest is completely adjustable to any size.

I'm asking $80 OBO for both vest and padded belt, plus shipping (buyer pays for shipping) CONUS only.

This combo normally go for $165
Link to vest
http://www.blackhawk.com/product/Enhanced-...-Vest,23,86.htm
Link to padded belt
http://www.blackhawk.com/product/Belt-Pad,90,1384.htm

3) Scope, Rail, Laser package. The scope is a 3-9 x56 (huge front lens diameter, looks awesome) on a GG&G (real steel) riser that fits on my armalite flattop. The riser is used for comfort and to clear the front scope reticle. Attached to the scope is a G&P red laser with velcro pressure pad for quick acquisition. This rig on your rifle will look siiiick. Hate to see it go

Asking $100 OBO, plus shipping CONUS (buy pays for shipping)

Sorry for the dust in pics

Appreciate 0