E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > Arriving Soon

10-05-2007, 02:26 PM   #1
E92Realtor
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335I Coupe

Arriving Soon

Hello NWsters,

My car is arriving to Oxnard, California on Oct 8th I was told. How long does it take to arrive at my dealer in Bellevue approx? And how many days does the dealer take to prep it? Oh, and do you go in the day before to do the paperwork or the same day of delivery?

Sorry for all the questions I just can't wait...
      10-05-2007, 02:40 PM   #2
PeterLiu
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82 135

PM me and I can check for ya.

nm..I found it. You ordered through Matt. If your 335 gets at on the port on time, it will be 5-7 days to reach our store (give and take one or two days).

Yes, you can come in and do the paperwork and take delivery on the same day. Just get together with Matt to set up a date and time.

Hope I answered all your questions.
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2007, 05:10 PM   #3
ohsnap
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 AW 335i 6MT

Garage List
2008 E90 335i  [0.00]
Welcome and grats on your car! Sounds like your car is on the same ship as mine (Graceful Leader) due into port on 10/8. I just spoke to my CA yesterday and he stated the same thing, about a week from VPC to the dealer.

My car will be a bit delayed as I put in a last minute order for the M Aero Kit at VPC. Let us know when you get your car. I am curious on the time it takes to truck up!
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 11:06 PM   #4
E92Realtor
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335I Coupe

Hey ohsnap, Do they do the M Aero Kit at the Dealer or in Cali? I'm sorry I don't know what VPC means. Are you using Bellevue or Seattle dealer? Maybe I'll see you there. Right now I'm scheduled for Monday but I'll be getting an update call on Saturday from my CA.
      10-11-2007, 12:18 PM   #5
ohsnap
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 AW 335i 6MT

Garage List
2008 E90 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Realtor View Post
Hey ohsnap, Do they do the M Aero Kit at the Dealer or in Cali? I'm sorry I don't know what VPC means. Are you using Bellevue or Seattle dealer? Maybe I'll see you there. Right now I'm scheduled for Monday but I'll be getting an update call on Saturday from my CA.
I put in a last minute order with my CA to get it done at VPC in Cali (vehicle processing center, the place cars goto after arriving in the US ports). I was originally going to do it after I picked up the car at a local body shop but changed my mind after reading some stories with fitment and paint match issues (prolly just paranoid here lol)

I figured BMW would be the safest bet on getting it right and its also covered under the factory warranty. I got a killer deal on the BMW install so cost was basically the same comapred to the local body shops.

I bought my vehicle through BMW Seattle. The only downside is my car will be delayed at VPC for another week to do the M Aero Kit. Let me know when you get your car!!
Appreciate 0