E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > Austin Area: Black Pre-LCI 335i E92 Rear Bumper

08-20-2013, 04:33 PM   #1
RandomHero
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i e92

Austin Area: Black Pre-LCI 335i E92 Rear Bumper

Asking $100 Picked up

I'm getting an M-Tech rear bumper put on my car as we speak so I'm looking to get rid of my Jet Black Pre-LCI E92 Rear Bumper.

It came off an 08 335i Coupe.

It is in overall good shape, but certainly not perfect.

Issues to note:

-The top part of the bumper close to where it meets the trunk has a paint crack in it. The bumper itself is not cracked though.

-There is a deep scratch on the passenger's side about 3-4" long (where a lady scraped me)

-There is a small dent about the size of a marble and some scrapes right above the driver's side exhaust hole (this dent the only issue that can be felt on the inside of the bumper.

This is a perfect candidate for a repaint.

I'm located in downtown Austin, but the bumper is at my parent's house in Southwest Austin towards Dripping Springs.

Asking $100 picked up.

Inside the shipping box:

Dent and scrapes above exhaust port:

Only tab that isn’t perfect. It is not cracked all the way through, just stressed:

Passenger’s side scrape

Crack on the top of the bumper

Scratch on passenger’s side almost undetectable:
Appreciate 0