E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Procede V1. ordering !!

09-27-2007, 11:55 AM   #1
wm305
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe

Procede V1. ordering !!

I beleive that many of you after the release of V2 ordered V1 as well in order to get v2. I want to order V1 but I am concerned with how long it will take. Will it take forever to be shipped like v2 or they are being shipped in a regular basis? How long did it take for you guyz to receive the procede ? I dont want to comment about shiv business here, just want to know if now they are shipping at least V1 since V2 shipping seems to be a problem.

Thank you
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2007, 11:58 AM   #2
Dustin Bramell
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i, 125cc Trackmagic

We have units in stock, ready to ship.
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2007, 12:06 PM   #3
wm305
Rep

Thanks Dustin. That was fast ! I am ordering mine right now. The only question that I still have is about exhaust. I want something that would go well with procede but at the same time not too loud. I heard that you guyz exhaust is too loud. Do you recomend any other ?
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2007, 12:22 PM   #4
K335i
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 E92 M3

I ordered a V1 on Monday and was told it would ship out on Wednesday, but was then notified about the issue that has recently come up about BMW installing slightly different ECUs on cars with production dates after March 2007 (my car was built in June of 2007). I understand that this is a problem for the V2 product, but is it a problem for the V1 product as well? Either way, since the units are in stock, when can I expect my order to ship?

I look forward to your response!
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2007, 12:33 PM   #5
wm305
Rep

Hey K335i What kind of ship did u order.... ground or next day ?
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2007, 12:40 PM   #6
K335i
Private
United_States
Rep

Asked for it to be shipped via ground since I am on the west coast as well.
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2007, 12:41 PM   #7
Dustin Bramell
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

We are getting that sorted out as of right now. Our initial reaction was the third iteration of the ecu (the series 3 ecu, without the switched power fuse) was different in some way than the first two. However, yesterday, I did testing on a car with a series 3 ecu, which made perfect power on v1. Stock the car made 275whp, and with the procede it made slightly upwards of 320whp, which is what we normally expect to see. Because this is the case, I am going to go ahead and get all of the current v1 orders out the door, today. Thanks for hanging on that extra day, so we could confirm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K335i View Post
I ordered a V1 on Monday and was told it would ship out on Wednesday, but was then notified about the issue that has recently come up about BMW installing slightly different ECUs on cars with production dates after March 2007 (my car was built in June of 2007). I understand that this is a problem for the V2 product, but is it a problem for the V1 product as well? Either way, since the units are in stock, when can I expect my order to ship?

I look forward to your response!
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2007, 12:52 PM   #8
K335i
Private
United_States
Rep

Excellent, thank you very much for the prompt response! I appreciate that you guys have done the due diligence to ensure compatibility, safety, and as-advertised results. Can't wait to get it installed!
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2007, 01:09 PM   #9
jbuds335xi
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335xi Manual, Jet Black, Black

I feel to be an informed consumer you should know that I was similarly told that they had units in stock, and was even told that my product had been shipped, only to find out that 2 weeks later because of "a batch of bad harnesses" (anyone care to clarify?) that my product not only hadn't been shipped yet, but was not yet in their inventory.

3 weeks later I received my product, but at my billing/home location (NY), so I have another couple days wait as it gets shipped back to Cali where I am at school. Couldn't just let me drive my car up there and have it all installed in one fell swoop could you ya bastads!!! Gas to get up to Danville vs shipping both ways across country is a close tradeoff, but the utility of having procede for three weeks would have more than covered any difference in price. (Sorry, econ major)

There's my customer review for ya, I'd end on a positive note on how awesome procede is BUT I STILL DON"T HAVE IT.
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2007, 01:19 PM   #10
Dustin Bramell
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

JBud,

There are events that take place in the manufacturing process that are simply out of our control, getting a batch of faulty harnesses certainly falls into that category. I apologize that the PROcede was shipped to your shipping address, but that is our company policy. We do this to help protect against credit card fraud.

Lastly, If you would like to PM me the details of your order, and the name of the person you worked with, I will see where the communication break down occurred, and what we can do to fix that problem in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbuds335xi View Post
I feel to be an informed consumer you should know that I was similarly told that they had units in stock, and was even told that my product had been shipped, only to find out that 2 weeks later because of "a batch of bad harnesses" (anyone care to clarify?) that my product not only hadn't been shipped yet, but was not yet in their inventory.

3 weeks later I received my product, but at my billing/home location (NY), so I have another couple days wait as it gets shipped back to Cali where I am at school. Couldn't just let me drive my car up there and have it all installed in one fell swoop could you ya bastads!!! Gas to get up to Danville vs shipping both ways across country is a close tradeoff, but the utility of having procede for three weeks would have more than covered any difference in price. (Sorry, econ major)

There's my customer review for ya, I'd end on a positive note on how awesome procede is BUT I STILL DON"T HAVE IT.
Appreciate 0