E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > BRAND NEW MTECH HID KIT 8K - Angel eyes

06-02-2013, 12:07 PM   #1
ucosta
Unique
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i e92

BRAND NEW MTECH HID KIT 8K - Angel eyes

I'm selling this kit because the guys at e92-lighting website took forever to ship this out to my place. I ordered by end of march and the kit only arrive in my place on may 8th.
I was so tired for waiting so i just went back to stock and am fine with that. I'm going to sell the car anyway so i would like to have almost the same price i bought it for since it's unused and brand new. They didn't want to refund the money.
I will ship it to your location or you can come pick it up with the cash. $260 final price.
No low ballers.

OBS: The guys at e92-lighting said this is custom made for the e92 bmw 3 series coupe and that it won't cause any bad read on the computer.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-02-2013, 12:37 PM   #2
onesuperboi
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 e92 335i COBB 4.01 Stage 1

Damn. That sucks. You should post this in the for sale thread.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2013, 01:08 PM   #3
BRGmatthew
Bausman
United_States
Rep
Drives: around the block

did you take the partial refund? I think they are offering to give you $30 back for the late shipping and you still keep the HIDs. So you can pretty much sell the kit for $260 and get that extra $30 from them.
      06-02-2013, 02:26 PM   #4
ucosta
Unique
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by onesuperboi View Post
Damn. That sucks. You should post this in the for sale thread.
I did but no one saw it. I guess people check out this section for sales on lights and cosmetics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRGmatthew View Post
did you take the partial refund? I think they are offering to give you $30 back for the late shipping and you still keep the HIDs. So you can pretty much sell the kit for $260 and get that extra $30 from them.
No, i didn't accept the partial refund. $30 only??? when they took forever and made me go back to stock? The hell with that. I'm not even going to install this. I'll sell the car anyway.

Are you sure that i could get the refund and still keep the lights?
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2013, 02:12 AM   #5
BRGmatthew
Bausman
United_States
Rep
Drives: around the block

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucosta View Post
I did but no one saw it. I guess people check out this section for sales on lights and cosmetics.

No, i didn't accept the partial refund. $30 only??? when they took forever and made me go back to stock? The hell with that. I'm not even going to install this. I'll sell the car anyway.

Are you sure that i could get the refund and still keep the lights?
yeah, they were offering to give you $30 for the late shipping, which means they're not taking back the lights nor do you have to send them back. They just wanted to compensate you for them taking a long time. As I was saying, you should have taken that $30 and sell the lights like you are doing now but I dont know if they will offer that to you again.
      06-03-2013, 10:49 AM   #6
ucosta
Unique
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRGmatthew View Post
yeah, they were offering to give you $30 for the late shipping, which means they're not taking back the lights nor do you have to send them back. They just wanted to compensate you for them taking a long time. As I was saying, you should have taken that $30 and sell the lights like you are doing now but I dont know if they will offer that to you again.
Damn, i may just missed $30. I appreciate it though. I'll try to contact them again to see if i can still get it.
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2013, 01:14 PM   #7
BoogeyMan'sBMW
Lieutenant Colonel
Bangladesh
Rep
Drives: SLOW

Wow, thats unfortunate. Best of luck, hopefully these make someone happy.

You might have some better luck posting in here tho http://www.e90post.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=178
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2013, 01:19 PM   #8
Datsik
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 DCT

If you look at the sponsor reviews e92-lighting has HORRIBLE reviews. At this point it is pretty obvious that all they do is wait for an order then place one themselves from overseas and then sent it to you, basically a middleman. I would read up on the reviews. Never buy something without getting others experiences. Plus I doubt you will get what you're asking considering LUX makes a far better product with different light outputs for the same price.
      06-07-2013, 02:50 PM   #9
ucosta
Unique
Rep

Thank You man!

I will try it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogeyMan'sBMW View Post
Wow, thats unfortunate. Best of luck, hopefully these make someone happy.

You might have some better luck posting in here tho http://www.e90post.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=178
I didn't know nor looked at it. Lesson learned. I appreciate it though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsik 335 View Post
If you look at the sponsor reviews e92-lighting has HORRIBLE reviews. At this point it is pretty obvious that all they do is wait for an order then place one themselves from overseas and then sent it to you, basically a middleman. I would read up on the reviews. Never buy something without getting others experiences. Plus I doubt you will get what you're asking considering LUX makes a far better product with different light outputs for the same price.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2013, 03:19 PM   #10
Coly
Private
Rep
Drives: E93

They weren't offering any compensation, it's very clear they wanted the item returned and they would give you $30 once returned.
It's also worth noting that shipping is $20 which you will have to pay as they will not so you will actually get $10.
This review is enough to put me off buying my fogs from them, so the damage is done. Bad customer service usually equals bad sales.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2013, 11:22 PM   #11
SCS15
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coly View Post
They weren't offering any compensation, it's very clear they wanted the item returned and they would give you $30 once returned.
It's also worth noting that shipping is $20 which you will have to pay as they will not so you will actually get $10.
This review is enough to put me off buying my fogs from them, so the damage is done. Bad customer service usually equals bad sales.
Where do you figure that?? They were offering him $30 for his troubles. They didn't say anything about sending it back. In fact they even said they don't accept returns. Think that's more than fair of them though I do feel your pain in waiting extremely long.

I always look for reviews before purchasing from a company unless I've already heard good experiences. Feel bad for you op, but hopefully others see this thread and don't waste their money with them.
JB4 G5 - Forge FMIC - VRSF V2 DP - Magnaflow 15529 Catback Exhaust - BMS Clutch Stop - BMS DCI - CDV Delete - Dinan Stage 3 Suspension - 19x8.5/10 Forgestar F14 Gloss Gunmetal - Michelin PSS - M-Sport Front & Rear - M3 Side Skirts - OEM M3 Decklid Spoiler - BMW Performance Grilles - ZHP Shift Knob - M-Sport Steering Wheel - M-Sport Door Sills
Appreciate 0