E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Europe (Continental) > BMW ConnectedDrive: Assist & Online

09-14-2007, 05:33 PM   #1
vivekk
THE Viv
England
Rep
Drives: 330i SE

Garage List
Exclamation BMW ConnectedDrive: Assist & Online

Sorry for the intrusion into your forum, but I thought I'd let you know the following, for those who don't yet know.
I've just been speaking to a lovely lady at BMW ConnectedDrive UK, about their telematics service.

I've got some good news, for anyone who hasn't yet heard.

In the opinion of BMW Germany, European BMW ConnectedDrive customers (Assist / Online) will now receive the complete service free-of-charge until September 2010- no longer just 6 months!

So, if you now have an account, or are thinking about taking out an account with BMW ConnectedDrive, there will be no annual (£120 UK) charge for Assist & no (£300 UK) charge for Online (if you have the Online option, although it is retrofittable)!

How very nice of them!

For more information, give BMW Telematics a call in your own country.

Information about BMW ConnectedDrive is available here & you can find UK views of ConnectedDrive here & here.

All the best.

Viv

Appreciate 0