F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Maintenance: Wash, Wax, Detailing, Repairs > Impossible to keep White leather clean!
GetBMWParts

05-05-2013, 02:55 AM   #1
screenshot
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW F80 LCI M3 2015

Impossible to keep White leather clean!

Hi all,
Just taken delivery of my 328i on Thursday.

Although i'm revelling and absolutely loving the car to bits, the sad thing is the white leather gets marked sooo easily even after I used the Swissvax leather cleaner and Leather Milk system! I'm bitterly disappointed but one has to move on and find a new solution.

And yes yes I should've known that White would be a b**ch to keep clean but I really really love the colour, surely there's a professional product out there that can do the job.

Does anyone here have a light coloured leather interior and has success in keeping it spotless?

I'm looking at this http://www.wolfschemicals.com/en/ter...ano-technology which is a Nano Sealant but from the video the leather looks very glossy and I don't think I want that.

Anywho, desperately needing solid advice and experienced based recommendations please.
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2013, 05:08 PM   #2
CHCCubs
Colonel
Latvia
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 328i xDrive Sport

I've got the everest grey leather in my car. Since it's a light color I was a little worried about keeping it clean, but haven't had any issues thus far. I've been using Sonax leather foam and it works great for me. I like that it leaves a nice matte and non-greasy finish as well

http://www.eshine.ca/sonax_leather_f..._135oz-553.php.

2013 BMW 328i xDrive Sport Line
Mineral Grey on Everest Grey
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2013, 08:23 PM   #3
Who?
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: F87 LCI

thought my old cars beige was difficult... can only imagine what white is like..