E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Need help ordering a 328i

09-07-2007, 05:56 PM   #1
zipperman19
Registered
Rep
Drives: 07 Tahoe, Range Rover Sport

Need help ordering a 328i

Hey guys,

I've just joined, but have been browsing this site and bimmerfest a lot to help decide on a new car. Its going to be a 328 hopefully!

I need some help ordering a new 328i. I used to have an 04 525i and was a big member on e60.net, but had so many problems with it and swayed away from BMW's for a few years. Anyways, its time for our family to get a new car, and we want a 328i.

We went to a local dealership to buy on yesterday, and they wouldn't go low enough on the price. I thought there were asking too much. They refused to go below about $2500 above invoice, and I know many people are getting them cheaper and didn't think this was a fair price.

I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on my options. Can anyone recommend a good dealer to order from that would ship the car to us? I went to a few online websites, but they only price cars out locally. I was hoping someone had done this before and could help me out.

We live in South Florida, but also do a lot of business in Orlando, Bradenton, Holiday, and Port. St. Lucie. (all cities in florida) We could do a regular delivery from a dealer near these cities, or have a car shipped to us.

What we're looking for is a 2007 328i sedan. Black exterior with a light colored interior (flexible on the color). Also must have steptronic and the premium package w/ wood trim, and preferably sat radio.

Thank you in advance for your help and advice,

Harrison
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2007, 06:04 PM   #2
BMWE90
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335

$2500 over invoice for a 328 SEDAN!?!? That's rip off!!!
Those go for a few hundreds over invoice here.
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2007, 06:25 PM   #3
nmulax
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 M Coupe

Garage List
2007 Z4M Coupé  [7.66]
PM sent