E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Inpa error trying to adjust idle

03-18-2013, 07:12 AM   #1
idnan
Lieutenant Colonel
England
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 335i

Inpa error trying to adjust idle

I'm trying to adjust the idle speed on my 335i and can do it via the test conditions but when I try to save it with the the individual settings (battery charging/climate on etc) I keep getting the following error:

"error ecu conditions not correct or request sequence error"

I've tried it with the engine on or off and with three different versions of inpa on two laptops (both win xp 32bit) and get the same error every time. It says to use integers between -250 and 250 in 2s which is fine, if I go out these values it gives an integer error and in that range it gives the above error.

I've been able to do some injector coding so the connection appears to be fine. Also I've been able to connect to other modules and read fault codes without issue.

Anyone know what I could do? Or has someone else been successful that could shed some light on it?
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2013, 07:16 AM   #2
idnan
Lieutenant Colonel
England
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 335i

This is the screen (found this elsewhere) where I get the errors:

My numbers stay at 0 and I get the error message
Appreciate 0