E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > AWESOME Bay Area Auto Shop (very economic)

01-16-2013, 02:51 PM   #1
ign335i
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i e92

AWESOME Bay Area Auto Shop (very economic)

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to let you all know about a Bay Area auto shop that really hooked it up. I used Swift Auto Tech in San Francisco (right by Civic Center Bart) to get a new clutch installed.

http://swiftautotech.com/

They quoted me $515 for the work (which is a steal). During the install it was determined that my shift seal was leaking. They went out on the weekend, got the replacement part, installed it and billed me no labor. Not to mention I requested a clutch bleed and tranny fluid swap at the same time which also included no additional labor charges.

Really top notch work. Not the best area, although next to Bart, but I have no problem with that considering the excellent service at a literally unbeatable price (this is normally $900-1200). I will be going back if I get DPs in the future.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2013, 04:29 PM   #2
Wei718
Major
Rep
Drives: 718 GT4

Hehe, right in the heart of tenderloin. I live about 12 blocks from that place and I drive down Hyde St every morning to get to the freeway.

Great to know and thanks for sharing!
Appreciate 0