E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds > Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens

Closed Thread

12-06-2012, 03:33 PM   #1
EuroSpec27
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 435i M-Sport

Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 700.00

Item Interest
Selling my 24-105mm lens since I no longer have use for it. This lens has been babied since the day I purchased it (December 2011) and comes with the original box and all of the documents. There are NO scratches or scuffs anywhere on the lens, and it has been protected by a Hoya 77mm filter since day one. This is a great everyday lens for any photographer, and I guarantee you will not be disappointed with it. The build and quality are superior, the range is great, the AF is fast and accurate and the IS is crucial when you're shooting hand-held or on the move. If you're looking for a sharp, versatile lens with a wide zoom range and excellent picture quality, this is the lens for you. I'm a professional photographer and have used this lens to capture some of my best shots. This is a great lens for a great price, and it won't last long. Asking price is $700.00 O.B.O. and I will ship at buyers expense. For more information and/or pictures, please contact Rob at 973-766-2347 or E-Mail me. Thanks and happy clicking!

**Serious Inquires Only Please**

Appreciate 0
      12-09-2012, 01:49 PM   #2
EuroSpec27
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 435i M-Sport

SOLD!

Appreciate 0
Closed Thread