F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > Toys for Tots Car Show [Tampa]
Studio RSR

12-05-2012, 02:23 PM   #1
Alexc360
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 328i

Garage List
2014 F30 328i  [10.00]
Toys for Tots Car Show [Tampa]

Hey guys, I wanted to invite everyone to DRIVE UT's second Annual Toys for Tots Car Show. DRIVE UT is a car club created by students of The University of Tampa and this is one of our big events that we would like to continue doing each year. Last year we had around 150 cars in attendance and we would like to match that if not surpass it. The event will be held inside the University on Sunday, December 9th and starts at 12:00 pm. There will be vendors, FREE food, music, a rock climbing wall and a car to beat up with a sledgehammer. There will be trophies awarded for Best in Show, Best Euro, Best Import, etc. We are working with the campus NROTC office and the Marines will be in attendance with some toys of their own =). So come out to have some fun in a great environment for a great cause. If you can't bring a toy, we can take cash donations and purchase them ourselves. Full details and contact info can be found on the event page. Hope to see you guys there! It's for the kids! And of course all cars are welcome, but personally I'd love there to be a BMW take over!

If you have any questions about the event feel free to ask me here or any other of the DRIVE members on the event page.

http://www.facebook.com/events/122043024618724/
      12-21-2012, 12:14 PM   #2
Boosted John
Internet Ninja
Rep
Drives: 13 AH3

No pics from the event??

Appreciate 0