E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > **iPad 3rd gen wifi black 32gb retina display LIKE NEW**

11-21-2012, 03:54 PM   #1
mJ335
Amateur Post Whore
Rep
Drives: 07 E90 SparkLiN G. 335i

Garage List
2007 e90 335i  [0.00]
**iPad 3rd gen wifi black 32gb retina display LIKE NEW**

Hi guys!

Just as the title describes, iPad 3rd generation (aka "The New iPad"), Wifi version, black color, 32 gigabyte storage, retina display, and NOT ONE SCRATCH.. it was inside a case for a little over two months and the iPad itself is FLAWLESS. I put it back in its original packaging. The cables got some dust on it, besides that, it is in brand new condition! I did my research, the third gen brand new goes for almost $600 with tax included. I will let it go for $540 cash, which means you won't be paying tax AND get some more off because the USB cable got dust on it I will accept local buyers first.. then will consider shipping at buyer's expense. I am located in Orange County! Lowballs will be ignored~ (sorry in advance) Thanks!

P.S. FYI The only difference between the 3rd and 4th gen iPad is that the 4th is faster and has the lightning connector. Don't worry, this iPad is fast enough

|BL|RS|PIAA|CFE|CFMC|SSM|CFG|CFDP|ABG|M6|AFE|MTECH |RPI|JB+|CSLT|KWSC|
Appreciate 0