E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Long anticipated *GRAND OPENING* for BRracing (Los Gatos, CA): 08-08-2007

Long anticipated *GRAND OPENING* for BRracing (Los Gatos, CA)
Calendar: USA - California
BMWALDO
Private

Reposting from M3forum.net because you all need to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRracing View Post
So as most of you have heard we are going to be having our grand opening and it will be great to have you come and join us. I am trying to do everything with out shop with a bang compared to other shops that you have been to. I hope this knocks your socks off.

BRracing shop Grand Opening
Mark you calendars now....Sunday, Sept 9, 2007....from Noon to 3 pm
FREE food, cars out the gazoo...., product showcase, and giveaways....you can't beat that combination....with everyone from the same community...come show off your upgrades and enhancements too. If you are looking to show your car let me know.

BRracing is holding it's new shop grand opening for our new location....at 15553 Los Gatos Blvd, Los Gatos, CA 95032 (408-356-1515). Expanded space, amazing shop (multiple plasma TV's, customer area, wireless internet access, racing video's from in-car footage of my personal closest friends that I race with....guys like Joey Hand, BMW North America factory driver, in BimmerWorld's World Speed Challenge car, music, and a great setting), plus the shop and the products we sell.

BRracing continues to grow due to the support of all of you...
We are a complete one stop shop, for all your show, street, performance, track and race needs....serving BMWs, Audi's, Mini's, Porsche's and more. Here is a sample of the vendors and products that we now provide directly for all those interested. Brembo, Rotora, Eisenmann, Ground Control, Alta, Powerflex, Rogue Engineering, Evosport, Dinan (BRracing is a fully authorized Dinan dealer and installer), Hawk, Redline, Sparco, all OEM parts for all the makes an models, Ireland Engineering, Moton, JRZ, Bilstein, Koni, H&R, Eibach, AWE, TEIN, Vorsteiner and many more. If you need it, we can supply it, and we aim to beat the best price out there.

Here's a recent sample of some of our customer car projects, and many of these will be there showing their cars at the opening.
- Brembo BBK for E46 M3 (6 piston front calipers, 4 piston rear)
- Dinan S3-R E46 M3
- Complete Ground Control race suspension
- Evosport pulley kits
- Eisenmann and Rogue Engineering exhaust systems
- Ireland Engrineering fully adjustable camber plates and kit
- Dinan full suspension kit for Mini Cooper S
- Lightweight clutch and flywheel install
- AWE race downpipes on Audi turbo's
- Rotora BBK for MINI Cooper S

And, if that's not enough to get you there, on Sunday, Sept 9, then come for the give-aways....additional details to follow. Don't miss this great event...and forward this message to all your friends including those not involved with the M3forum.net community. My goal is to get around 100 people to show up, and believe me the people with M3's will not want to miss out on the giveaways. See ya there...thanks for all your support.
If you have any questions contact us at brracing@gmail.com
Thanks guys and this ones for you!

Robb
BRracing

RSVP'd Maybe: 1
  • ironic - if i do i'd like to show the 335i. e92 mtech, 20" Daytona in custom never before seen finish, arqray quad titanium, seibon csl, shadow line trim, suspension fixings and hopefully bbk by then
RSVP'd No: 1
  • shragon - i'd swing by if i was in town. i'll be in vegas tho.
RSVP sign-ups for this event are now closed.

08-08-2007, 04:08 PM   #2
stooken
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E70 X5

Awesome! I'll see if I can come check this out.
      08-14-2007, 06:16 PM   #3
BMWALDO
Private
Rep
Drives: 1996 Calypsorot 328i

Where is the rest of you?
In CA they may arrest based on Thoughts...
BMWCCA #358987: Why haven't you joined?
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2007, 01:38 AM   #4
jooology
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 2007 335 Convertible

you guys have a website?
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2007, 03:12 PM   #5
BMWALDO
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jooology View Post
you guys have a website?
http://brrperformance.com

UPDATE!

Ok so here is an update to all of those wondering what the heck is going to be happening at the Grand opening and what will be provided.

- FREE food (for first 100 registered guests - get there early), Yes we are serious on the 100 people thing, we want 100! And if you must know what type of food...it is food, good food!

- Show cars...., (see details below)

- Product showcase (Both Dinan and Stasis are planning to be there with cars and product as well as special pricing through BRR on anything pre-ordered that day),

- Giveaways....(see details below)

And in case some of you missed the original topic of what the heck is going on...BRracing is holding it's new shop grand openning for our new location....at 15553 Los Gatos Blvd, Los Gatos, CA 95032 (408-356-1515). Expanded space, amazing shop (multiple plasma TV's, wireless internet access, racing video's from in-car footage of our racing friends....guys like the Champion Audi team, Dinan Daytona prototype, BimmerWorld win at MId-Ohio a couple of weeks ago), plus the shop and the products we sell.

BRracing continues to grow rapidly due to the support of all of you...and we are a complete one stop shop, for all your show, street, performance, track and race needs....serving BMWs, Audi's, Mini's, Porsche's and more.

Here is a sample of the vendors and products that we now provide directly. Brembo, Rotora, Eisenmann, Ground Control, Alta, Powerflex, Rogue Engineering, Evosport, Dinan, Stasis, Hawk, Redline, Sparco, BBS, Ireland Engineering, Moton, JRZ, Bilstein, Koni, H&R, Eibach, AWE, TEIN, Vorsteiner, all OEM parts for all the makes and models, and many more. If you need it, we supply it, and we will aim to beat the best price out there you are able to find.

Cars that our customers will be showing include the following:

- Ferrari 360 (w open exhaust)

- Aston Martin DB9

- Audi RS4

- Lots of BMW E46 and E36 M3's, highly tricked out

- Porsche GT3

- BRracing's BMW race car (full race, multiple class champion)

- Mercedes SLR (pending)

- Dinan E46 S3-R M3

Plus many more...we expect a VERY high volume of cars. Priority parking is given to those with BRracing decals and windshield banners on their cars...If you want one then let us know, and we will get it for you prior to the event.

There will also be give-aways at the event (must be present to win)....such as, a Ground Control suspension kit, Powerflex bushings, Rotora stuff, H&R stuff, ride along passes to the BRracing car track day...there will be more I just cant remember all of it...details to follow

Any questions dont hesitate to contact us or email us @ BRracing@gmail.com . See ya there. Thanks for all your support to everyone.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2007, 06:10 PM   #6
CrazyHohol
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 07 335i sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWALDO View Post

UPDATE!

Ok so here is an update to all of those wondering what the heck is going to be happening at the Grand opening and what will be provided.

- FREE food (for first 100 registered guests - get there early), Yes we are serious on the 100 people thing, we want 100! And if you must know what type of food...it is food, good food!

- Product showcase (Both Dinan and Stasis are planning to be there with cars and product as well as special pricing through BRR on anything pre-ordered that day),

And in case some of you missed the original topic of what the heck is going on...BRracing is holding it's new shop grand openning for our new location....at 15553 Los Gatos Blvd, Los Gatos, CA 95032 (408-356-1515). Expanded space, amazing shop (multiple plasma TV's, wireless internet access, racing video's from in-car footage of our racing friends....guys like the Champion Audi team, Dinan Daytona prototype, BimmerWorld win at MId-Ohio a couple of weeks ago), plus the shop and the products we sell.

BRracing continues to grow rapidly due to the support of all of you...and we are a complete one stop shop, for all your show, street, performance, track and race needs....serving BMWs, Audi's, Mini's, Porsche's and more.

Here is a sample of the vendors and products that we now provide directly. Brembo, Rotora, Eisenmann, Ground Control, Alta, Powerflex, Rogue Engineering, Evosport, Dinan, Stasis, Hawk, Redline, Sparco, BBS, Ireland Engineering, Moton, JRZ, Bilstein, Koni, H&R, Eibach, AWE, TEIN, Vorsteiner, all OEM parts for all the makes and models, and many more. If you need it, we supply it, and we will aim to beat the best price out there you are able to find.

- Aston Martin DB9

- Audi RS4

- Porsche GT3

- Mercedes SLR (pending)

- Dinan E46 S3-R M3

Plus many more...we expect a VERY high volume of cars. Priority parking is given to those with BRracing decals and windshield banners on their cars...If you want one then let us know, and we will get it for you prior to the event.

There will also be give-aways at the event (must be present to win)....such as, a Ground Control suspension kit, Powerflex bushings, Rotora stuff, H&R stuff, ride along passes to the BRracing car track day...there will be more I just cant remember all of it...details to follow

Any questions dont hesitate to contact us or email us @ BRracing@gmail.com . See ya there. Thanks for all your support to everyone.
count me in
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2007, 01:58 AM   #7
BMWALDO
Private
Rep

Excellent!
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2007, 11:54 PM   #8
evoi19
Lieutenant General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 G80C

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWALDO View Post

UPDATE!

- Aston Martin DB9

- Audi RS4

- Porsche GT3

- Mercedes SLR (pending)

- Dinan E46 S3-R M3

Anyone able to find this place today? We went to the address and it turned out to be Wheel Works.
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2007, 11:55 PM   #9
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by evo119 View Post
Anyone able to find this place today? We went to the address and it turned out to be Wheel Works.
lol you serious?
      09-03-2007, 12:05 AM   #10
evoi19
Lieutenant General
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PakmanE90 View Post
lol you serious?
yep...and i just found out that i guess it's next week, not this weekend. What a way to let us know.
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2007, 12:18 AM   #11
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
Quote:
yep...and i just found out that i guess it's next week, not this weekend. What a way to let us know.
man drove all this way for nothing. i saw hella e90s and e46s today on deanza..didnt know if they were apart of the meet.
      09-03-2007, 12:19 AM   #12
evoi19
Lieutenant General
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PakmanE90 View Post
man drove all this way for nothing. i saw hella e90s and e46s today on deanza..didnt know if they were apart of the meet.
haha yea there was a photoshoot/get together at the college. Tibbz and i were there today.
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2007, 01:41 AM   #13
OhhaiAlex
Oh hai :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
haha yea there was a photoshoot/get together at the college. Tibbz and i were there today.
it turned out great but were missing a few more fanatics
      09-03-2007, 11:17 PM   #14
BMWALDO
Private
Rep

This Sunday September 9th, 2007!
Noon till 3

15553 Los Gatos Blvd, Los Gatos, CA 95032 (408-356-1515)

We're located in the same cove as wheel works, but BRracing is in the back right corner. Signage is in the works. Only open on Friday evenings and from 8am on Saturdays for now. Need more support from the community to be opened all week.

If you guys want to come by prior to Sunday Grand Opening then stop by Saturday before 1.

Looking forward to seeing everyone! :rocks:
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2007, 01:49 AM   #15
BMWALDO
Private
Rep

Few more days!
Appreciate 0