E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 1988 e30 M3- BBS Wheels -Check this out

11-09-2012, 09:03 PM   #1
Alex@Helix
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

FS: 1988 e30 M3- BBS Wheels -Check this out

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest

Hey Guys,
Selling my 1988 M3 with just over 140,000 miles on it. Original s14 which has had about every part of it replaced in its lifetime.

With the vehicle you will receive the last 100,000 miles worth of service records. The car has had just about everything replaced and 90% of the work was done at Bav Pro’s in Oakland, California. They are known for their professionalism and great work, please check for their website and references. The fuel rail was just placed in February and the entire car went through a thorough check which cleared with flying colors.

This car was driven from CA to Miami about 6 months ago and made it without any incidents at all. This motor is bulletproof as long as its taken care of well. The motor runs very well and all maintenance has been kept up to date. The exhaust hangers were just replaced and the resonator/shield taken off since it was rattling.

This car has absolutely NO RUST!!

The body is completely straight and wrapped in Matte Red vinyl with a lifespan of another 4-5 years. Underneath is primed red and ready if anyone should want to paint the car another color. The paint before was peeling so I got it primed and I decided to wrap the car for a little bit and if I grew bored just get it painted. All the door dings have been taken out, everything is straight, just needs paint.

The stock 15" wheels come with the car. They have tires with about 70% tread left. The BBS are 16" and custom made for this car. They cost $2700 without tires so its a very valuable item on the car. I have a pic here to show you the offset which lines up perfectly with the fender. They will also be included with the car.

Car is sitting on Koni Yellow shocks with Dinan Stage 1 springs. Handles just like its supposed to.

The interior is in impeccable shape. The front seats are brand new and have been custom stitched from Kevin at Creative Options. The Dashboard has zero cracks and looks like it just came out of the factory. The car was once tan and when I bought it from the previous owner his dog had done a number on the interior panels. I had to replace them so I converted the interior to black since I think the color is more desirable.

The stock radio was replaced with an Alpine head unit that plays ipods and has bluetooth phone capability. The Microphone has been placed in front of the drivers A pillar and is barely noticeable. Great mix of old school with modern technology. The car also has a new amplifier which boosts the audio of the bmw speakers to make them sound crisp and full. There is also a 10” pioneer subwoofer in the trunk but its in a moveable, very sleek black box. It can be moved around just incase you need more room in the trunk. All fully reversible if you do not want it.

- about 3 months ago the AC was converted to the new AC units so that works now.
- 1 month ago the spark plug wires were replaced with new red ones which cost about 250$

Things to note:

These are the things on the car that I have noticed need replacing or do not function. None of these are expensive repairs but I want to put them all down do you know:

- Light bulb behind the OBC buttons (on board computer) and light bulb behind the hot and cold dial
- Temperature gauge always says its -22 degrees. The front ambient air temperature sensor probably just needs to be replaced (common problem)
- The low fluid sensor on the windshield washer tank does not work.
- On hard bumps the brake line light flickers on and then turns off

Thats it !

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Email me at AL3XMAC@ME.COM or call 631 949 13 zero one.

The car is garage kept and located in Miami, FL. Local pickup is welcome.

PM for pricing

Last edited by Alex@Helix; 11-10-2012 at 03:32 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2012, 07:35 PM   #2
Alex@Helix
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Appreciate 0
      11-11-2012, 08:29 PM   #3
koxal
Major
United_States