E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > FS: 16" Winter Rims (CT/NY)

11-02-2012, 01:22 PM   #1
T_Bone
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

FS: 16" Winter Rims (CT/NY)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Well, I suppose these could actually be used at any time of year, but I used them as my winter rims... These are 16x7.5 et38 AT Italia M-Contour replicas.

They are about eight years old and look pretty good as long as you're standing about ten feet away... Up close, you'll see that each one has some curb rash and some minor scratches here and there. So they're not gonna help you win any contests, but if you want some good 16" alloys for winter, they'll do the job nicely and with style...

As you'll see in the pics, I still have my winter tires on them, but please plan to replace them. They're not bald, but they are worn to a point that they should be replaced.

Originally paid $560 for the set, asking $275.

I am in southwest CT so my location is most convenient to Fairfield and Westchester counties.

Thanks! Here are the pics... (Rash/scratches are indicated in the individual pics...)

Appreciate 0
      12-15-2012, 11:41 AM   #2
T_Bone
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

Still available!
Appreciate 0