E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > FS Bridgestone Blizzak winter tires and wheels for BMW 335i Coupe Sport Package

10-28-2012, 01:51 PM   #1
GunsOfNavarone
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i Coupe

FS Bridgestone Blizzak winter tires and wheels for BMW 335i Coupe Sport Package

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi,

Selling our Bridgestone Blizzak winter tires and wheels from our BMW 335i sport coupe. These were used once for a drive from Seattle to Chicago, 2,017 total miles. This is my wife's car (age 52) and I am in the military. The car took the ferry from Alaska to Seattle, and we drove the BMW in December from Seattle to Chicago. Purchased the tires and wheels from Tire Rack. That was the only use of the tires. We never drove the BMW in the winter in Alaska, and after arriving in Illinois she did not want to drive the coupe in the winter in Illinois, we store the BMW all winter. she drives a AWD Bravada in the winter.

The tires and wheels are sitting in the garage, so I decided to sell them, as we won't ever use them. The tires have not been washed, no Armour All, nothing, this is the way they are sitting in the garage. Note in the pictures show are four tires, the purpose of this is to show the new tire color is still view-able in the the threads.

We did not purchase the TPS with the wheels. The tires are Blizzak LM-25 V, the wheels are Rial Salerno silver painted, 17X8. Note that Tire Rack told us when we purchased this configuration, that this is the proper size for winter setup for a 335i. Our BMW runs 18" wheels in the summer. We did purchase the optional BMW center caps, they come with the wheels.

Price is $850. I live in Lake Zurich, the tires are at the location I store my wife's BMW in (and my toys) in downtown McHenry. I can deliver the tires.

Note that I am not a BMW expert. This is our first BMW- it is a awesome car, wish we would of purchased BMW autos years ago. I mention we are not experts as I am limited in my knowledge to answer technical questions.

The last picture is of our mini fleet. Wife's BMW protected between my Bonneville and F-350.

Attached Images

Last edited by GunsOfNavarone; 10-29-2012 at 04:26 AM.. Reason: wording
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2012, 07:10 PM   #2
GunsOfNavarone
Rep

I want to clarify, delivery of the tires is included in the price (local Chicagoland/ Northern Illinois) .
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2012, 09:44 PM   #3
GunsOfNavarone
Rep

Sold, $850 on Ebay.
Appreciate 0