E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > FS: P90 Projector Assembly, Orion V2 (popped off), HID bulbs, Canbus Ballast

10-10-2012, 09:17 PM   #1
jafza412
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW M4 CS

FS: P90 Projector Assembly, Orion V2 (popped off), HID bulbs, Canbus Ballast

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I recently removed the Umnitza P90 projectors from my wife's car and returned it to stock. The reason I removed them is because the inner Orion V2 angel eye popped off (I guess the glue released its hold?). Not sure when it happened but it wasn't on any sort of impact. I am not sure how to fix this other than baking the projector open and re-fitting it. Given my wife doesn't care about the AEs, I ain't doin it. Other than the angel eye's glue holding, everything worked perfectly with all of it, including all four angel eyes lighting up. However, sometimes when it got cold it would throw an error (all lights still functioned fine), but I think thats more the car's issue accepting the HID than the functionality of the equipment.

Also, I will warn, if your car was built on 02/07 (not sure if it gets better after or before this build date), DO NOT BUY THIS. I had to try a few error cancellers and in-line resistors before everything worked hunky dory with the car accepting the HID. I swear that a human body accepts an organ easier than the BMW electrical system accepting these.

Anyway up for sale are the following:
  1. P90 Projector Headlight Assembly
  2. Orion V2 Angel Eyes
  3. HID Bulbs 6000k- not sure what size, see pics (~used 2 yrs)
  4. CANBUS Ballasts
  5. JLevi Error Cancellers

I will part out the bulbs/ballasts and error cancellers if you want. I will not remove the angel eyes unless you want to pay me lots of money . Please feel free to ask any questions. I paid $750 for all of it I think, feel free to make an offer for all or parts.

Attached Images

Current: 2016 M3 | Mineral Grey on Black
Retired: 2010 E92 335xi, 2007 E90 328i, 2010 A4, 2003 E46 325xi

Last edited by jafza412; 10-11-2012 at 04:35 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2012, 04:34 PM   #2
jafza412
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

bump

Appreciate 0
      10-11-2012, 05:03 PM   #3
BOBKUR
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 E 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafza412 View Post
I recently removed the Umnitza P90 projectors from my wife's car and returned it to stock. The reason I removed them is because the inner Orion V2 angel eye popped off (I guess the glue released its hold?). Not sure when it happened but it wasn't on any sort of impact. I am not sure how to fix this other than baking the projector open and re-fitting it. Given my wife doesn't care about the AEs, I ain't doin it. Other than the angel eye's glue holding, everything worked perfectly with all of it, including all four angel eyes lighting up. However, sometimes when it got cold it would throw an error (all lights still functioned fine), but I think thats more the car's issue accepting the HID than the functionality of the equipment.

Also, I will warn, if your car was built on 02/07 (not sure if it gets better after or before this build date), DO NOT BUY THIS. I had to try a few error cancellers and in-line resistors before everything worked hunky dory with the car accepting the HID. I swear that a human body accepts an organ easier than the BMW electrical system accepting these.

2. Orion V2 Angel Eyes
  4. CANBUS Ballasts

I will part out the bulbs/ballasts and error cancellers if you want. I will not remove the angel eyes unless you want to pay me lots of money . Please feel free to ask any questions. I paid $750 for all of it I think, feel free to make an offer for all or parts.
When i received mine from UMNITZA everything was loose. This outfit is a sorry story. The workers might have been sniffing the glue instead of gluing in the parts.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2012, 06:14 PM   #4
jafza412
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOBKUR
Quote:
Originally Posted by jafza412 View Post

2. Orion V2 Angel Eyes
  4. CANBUS Ballasts

When i received mine from UMNITZA everything was loose. This outfit is a sorry story. The workers might have been sniffing the glue instead of gluing in the parts.
That's a pain. Did you send them back or fix it yourself? Everything was fine for me when I got em. Maybe the glue doesn't hold up to Texas heat? Pretty poor if that is the grade of glue they are using.

Appreciate 0