BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

09-10-2012, 10:59 AM   #1
Maximus_Prime
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '11 1M, '12 Q5 2.0T, '06 Miata

Garage List
FS Brand New Alpha-N CF Splitters (2x2 weave with clearcoat)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
SOLD!

Hi friends, I have a set of BRAND NEW, NEVER INSTALLED, Alpha-N splitters for sale. They are made of 2x2 weave carbon fiber and are clear coated so that they match OEM BMW carbon fiber parts (such as the BMW Performance carbon fiber rear trunk lip spoiler or side mirror covers).

I had originally wanted a front lip but was not happy with any of the options out there, which is why I ordered these splitters. However, a few weeks after I received the splitters the Lightweight lip was announced, and it's exactly what I had originally wanted so I've decided to go that route instead.

As stated above, I'm asking $675 for these (shipped to COUS). If you are in the States you can get them within days instead of waiting weeks (or months) for them to be produced and then risking damage when they are shipped overseas.

As you can see, the quality and craftsmanship on these splitters is OEM quality. Alpha-N did an amazing job. The last picture is a comparison between the weave of the Alpha-N splitters (top) versus the weave of the BMW Performance rear trunk spoiler (bottom).

2011 1M | Valencia Orange | #655 of 740
BMW Performance CF Spoiler | BMW Performance Shadowline Grills | Gloss black iND side markers

Last edited by Maximus_Prime; 09-12-2012 at 02:58 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2012, 06:14 PM   #2
///M1
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Many

Garage List
Do the holes match the US bumper? I know earlier Alpha splitters had the Euro bumper matching holes (which turned out to be different than the US bumper). GLWS

PS: So no way to the Lightweight lip and these could go together (IIRC the lip could be adjusted backward and forwards, no?) Bummer if not, I like both!
1998 Porsche 993 C4S: Zenith Blue, last aircooled widebody, Bilstein PSS10, Fister II + Fabspeed exhaust
2008 Audi B7 RS 4: Sprint Blue, Audi Exclusive Euro Bucket Interior, Premium+Titanium, many mods
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2012, 02:58 PM   #3
Maximus_Prime
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '11 1M, '12 Q5 2.0T, '06 Miata

Garage List
Sold! These went fast!
2011 1M | Valencia Orange | #655 of 740
BMW Performance CF Spoiler | BMW Performance Shadowline Grills | Gloss black iND side markers
Appreciate 0