E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > JLEVI and Thread Closing?

Closed Thread

07-20-2007, 03:32 PM   #1
DasBlitz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
JLEVI and Thread Closing?

I noticed this certain thread.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73239

Says that Jlevi is no longer a vendor. Yet the same username has another thread that works.

I was just wondering why this certain thread which began to give Jlevi some heat because they bashed the LUX lighting and later said they didn't mean it.

What's up with all this shady stuff going on?
      07-20-2007, 04:26 PM   #2
OC Guy
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DasBlitz View Post
I noticed this certain thread.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73239

Says that Jlevi is no longer a vendor. Yet the same username has another thread that works.

I was just wondering why this certain thread which began to give Jlevi some heat because they bashed the LUX lighting and later said they didn't mean it.

What's up with all this shady stuff going on?
Shady stuff?

Wow, overreact much?

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2007, 05:38 PM   #3
SV Concepts III
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: BMW Duh

In the interest of avoiding any conflicts or disputes, the mods decided to close down the thread. It was sincerely our mistake in trying to compare or show one product as better than another, I thought we had learned from the DDE days and E46s (vendor wars galore). We are very excited about the new E90/E92 Predator ICE, there are already great kits out on the market, ours is just another one of those options There is more than enough room for different products, who wants only one choice anyways?
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2007, 06:02 PM   #4
DasBlitz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OC 335i View Post
Shady stuff?

Wow, overreact much?
Hmm, mind not spamming if you have nothing productive? Not to mention to many having threads that portray your company in a bad light does seem shady.

So your cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick@Jlevi SW View Post
In the interest of avoiding any conflicts or disputes, the mods decided to close down the thread. It was sincerely our mistake in trying to compare or show one product as better than another, I thought we had learned from the DDE days and E46s (vendor wars galore). We are very excited about the new E90/E92 Predator ICE, there are already great kits out on the market, ours is just another one of those options There is more than enough room for different products, who wants only one choice anyways?
I can see how the mods closed it and such. I dont think that was needed fairly certain you guys could have stated some stuff and that be it. I am fine with competition just thought it was very immature for that one member. Not sure if it was you since it has a diff username. It was immature for that member to state the product was trash and not until after realizing the maker was on the forums apologize.
      07-20-2007, 06:22 PM   #5
OC Guy
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DasBlitz View Post
Hmm, mind not spamming if you have nothing productive? Not to mention to many having threads that portray your company in a bad light does seem shady.

So your cool.
Thanks, but it's "you're."

Blindly saying shady stuff is going on is productive? Making a thread about it as well? Talk about Drama queen.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread