E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds > Xbox 360 Premium w/ 8 games and New accessories 4 sale

07-18-2007, 10:14 PM   #1
ny176
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 340xi Msport

Xbox 360 Premium w/ 8 games and New accessories 4 sale

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Lemme know if anyone is interested before i put it up on Ebay.. I have a xbox 360 premium for sale. Less than 25 hrs. of use on the xbox 360 itself. It comes w/ some Brand New Never Used accessories and 8 games. The wireless controller is Brand New Never Opened or used. Also the 20 GB hard drive is Brand new never Used along with the headset. These three items were pulled from another xbox 360 premium. It will be packaged w/ all manuals along w/ the original box and wrappers as if you were to buy it from the store. It has been sitting in my room all packed up since May and hasn't been used since then. I bought the 360 Late Feb.

8 games are in Like New condition and comes in original boxes w/ all manuals. 2 games are from the original xbox but it is backwards compatible so you can play it on the 360. Games included are Halo 2, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory. These two games are two of the top games on the original xbox and the 360 enhances the graphics quite a bit. The 6 xbox 360 games include Project Gotham Racing 3, Call of Duty 2, GRAW, Fight Night Rd. 3, Dead or Alive 4 and Lord of the Rings battle for Middle Earth. Also included is a cable to recharge the rechargeable battery pack ( Not Included). 2 AA batteries are included w/ the wireless remote.

Again you get a barely used xbox360 (less than 25 hrs of play time) w/ some Brand New accessories, 8 games and a wire that hooks up to the wireless remote controller to recharge a rechargeable battery pack(not included). Believe me I take care of my sh*t.. Hit me up w/ a pm and I could send you some pics. to your email.

Looking for $500, plus about 25 bucks for shipping payed by whoever wants to buy the unit.. Will be going up on ebay by the end of this week... Thanks

Appreciate 0
      07-20-2007, 03:49 AM   #2
ny176
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 340xi Msport

one bump before ebay..
Appreciate 0