E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > Feeler: CPO'd 09 335i Coupe - AW/CR, Nav, Sport, etc

08-12-2012, 07:36 PM   #1
princetonprep17
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Feeler: CPO'd 09 335i Coupe - AW/CR, Nav, Sport, etc

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Contemplating selling my Certified Pre-Owned 2009 BMW 335i coupe. It has the remainder of the full factory warranty until December 28, 2012, with the CPO warranty extending until December 28, 2014 or 100,000 miles.

Alpine white over coral red interior. Approximately 36k miles. Has navigation, sport package, premium package, park distance control, voice recognition, traffic information, HD radio, steptronic automatic transmission (with paddle shifters), iPod hookup, Bluetooth, BMW assist, bamboo anthracite wood trim, blacked out shadowline trim from the factory and legal tint all around. A few small stone chips on the front of the car (none are noticeable unless you are up close). Some minor curb rash on the rims from the previous owner. It looks like the passenger side rear fender lip was dinged by a door when I purchased it and I had it professionally removed by the BMW dealer. It is 99.99%, but at just the perfect angle and in the right light you can see the slightest indent (but I'm a perfectionist and I can promise you you would not notice this unless it was pointed out to you). I have attached a picture of this below. Never been in an accident or had any paintwork done. I spent 3 months checking dealer inventory every day to find a coral red car with all of these highly desirable options.

The car has been washed at least once a week (usually twice), with a full detail once a month (leather conditioned, waxed, etc). All maintenance performed promptly. Never raced and the engine has never been modified. Car has never been smoked in. I would be happy to provide any additional information or pictures anyone would like. Car is located in Southwest Florida (Fort Myers area). Asking $33,500.

Attached Images

Last edited by princetonprep17; 08-13-2012 at 05:04 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2012, 02:24 AM   #2
F80_M
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1/1 PSM F80, F36, G11

Pm'd!!!
Appreciate 0