E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2008 328i Coupe, CPO

08-10-2012, 10:19 AM   #1
RVExotics
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 i3 REx

2008 328i Coupe, CPO

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
2008 328i Coupe, Sparkling Graphite color with a CPO warranty that will go until June of 2014!! Mileage is currently only 32,7xx!

Options: Premium Package, Sport Package, Automatic Transmission

This car is gorgeous and is definitely an attention grabber. It is in amazing shape and with super low miles. It still smells like leather inside. The only flaws are a small ding on the roof (see picture below), and the tires will need to be replaced soon, though they aren't a hazard to driving or anything.

When I bought the car back in February of this year, BMW of Little Rock completely redid the engine head because it was making the ticking sound that is known to occur with these cars. That means it has a brand new head! The car is a blast to drive, I'm just looking to get into a new lease.

KBB Value currently for a CPO 328i Coupe with these options and this mileage is $29,656. Considering the tires and the one little ding on the roof, I'm asking $28,000 OBO. The car is currently financed through BMWFS so transferring the lien or paying it off won't be a problem.

Now for the good stuff.

At the dealership when I picked it up:

At home this morning, hence the crappy pictures because of lighting:

And here is the ding on the roof. It was there when I bought the car so I'm not sure how it happened.

Appreciate 0
      08-10-2012, 10:34 AM   #2
RVExotics
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 i3 REx

Guess I could include some direct contact info. My number is 479-477-0434.
Appreciate 0