E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > (2) 265/30/19 kumho tires (bad camber wear - for track car?)

08-01-2012, 03:16 PM   #1
AllBlackBimmer
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2019 X3 m40i

(2) 265/30/19 kumho tires (bad camber wear - for track car?)

I purchased a set of wheels off a friend of mine about 2 months ago...

fronts had no tires, but the rears had 2 kumho estca spt tires on them 265/30/19 standard 19" tire sizes for our cars...

the car they were on however, had HORRIBLE camber problems...

the tires have good tread on the meat of the tires, but the inner parts of the tires are AWFUL. one is worse than the other. I can take pics if anyone is interested...

I would guess the tire itself has over 50% tread, but the inner part is worn nearly smooth and down to nothing, I have no idea how safe they are or how long they would last. I was going to use them for a few weeks, but ended up getting new tires, so they are usable.

Not sure if these are worth anything to anyone? Someone that tracks/drags their car could maybe use them?

if anyone is interested, i will let them go CHEAP. otherwise, may keep one as a "spare tire" (even though it wont fit on my front wheel - 8.5 wide )

Obviously not looking to ship as I cannot see how that is cost effective at all. Located in central PA.

edit: I thought they were conti's, they are kumho's

def usable in situations...

Last edited by AllBlackBimmer; 08-01-2012 at 08:56 PM..
Appreciate 0