E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > 2007 BMW 335I For Sale!!!

06-27-2012, 11:05 AM   #1
hboss1217
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Coupe 6 MT

Exclamation 2007 BMW 335I For Sale!!!

hi, im selling my 2007 BMW 335i coupe... 2 tone interior black and Dakota leather... 6-speed MT... car has 66,XXX miles on it..

Upgraded parts:
-OEM black kidney grilles
-OEM black lower grilles
-M3 Rep Rims, 19x8 front and 19x9 rear
-Painted side reflectors
-Stoptech Rotors/Ceramic pads
-6-Speed Manual Transmission
Car is full maintained and runs with no problems.
im asking 23,000 or best offer
call or text 954-790-4656

FOR PICS CLICK ON THIS LINK: http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/3059730853.html

Standard Features:
3.0L (DOHC) twin turbo engine with direct injection, 300HP/300TQ, electronic throttle control, 6-speed steptronic transmission, dynamic stability control, brake fade compensation, start-off assistant, brake drying, dynamic traction control, near perfect 50/50 balance, sports suspension calibration, 4-wheel anti-lock disc brakes, increased top-speed limiter, tire pressure monitor, xenon adaptive headlights with dynamic auto-leveling, corona headlight-rings, halogen free-form front foglights, heated dual power mirrors, 8-way power front seats with 2-way manual headrests and driver memory with 2 presets for seat and exterior mirror positions, 4-way adjustable power lumbar support for front seats, Dakota leather upholstery, light burl walnut wood trim, split fold-down rear seats, bluetooth wireless for handsfree calling, automatic climate control, automatic air recirculation, left/right tempature control, 2-way power glass moonroof with sliding interior sunshade, BMW ambience lighting for interior, courtesy lights, locking glove box, automatic safety-belt assistant, rain sensing winshield wipers, integrated 3-button universal garage-door opener, Harmon-Kardon surround sound, adaptive brakelights, daytime running lights, oil cooler for increased cooling performance, and front and side air bags.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2012, 04:42 PM   #2
hboss1217
Private First Class
Rep

Bump!!! 103 views no love?? Damn y'all killer here
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2012, 09:20 PM   #3
Glopez5
First Lieutenant
Honduras
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by hboss1217 View Post
Bump!!! 103 views no love?? Damn y'all killer here
Here is my honest opinion on what would help and you can take my opinions w/ grain of salt:

1. I see you did not list the car as "Sport Package" in your listing. That is a huge + for some people and price wise. I see that your seats are sport seats in the picture.

2. Recommend not including those wheels because they do not add any value. I think you could probably trade them and get cash on top and it will not hurt your asking price and possibly have some cash and you aren't limited to people who like chrome wheels. I'm just not a fan of that chrome. sorry.

anyhow, good luck w/ the sale.

07 E92 335i -BSM- Sport- iDrive- Premium- Cold Weather- Aero Lip- M3 Trunk Lip- Injen Dual Cone- Posi Quiet Ceramic Pads- R1 Premium Cross Drilled Rotors- H&R Sport -JB4+Ethonal- - Raceland DPs - Avant Garde M310- Alpine TypeR 10''- Alpine MRP-M500 Amp
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2012, 09:07 AM   #4
hboss1217
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glopez5 View Post
Here is my honest opinion on what would help and you can take my opinions w/ grain of salt:

1. I see you did not list the car as "Sport Package" in your listing. That is a huge + for some people and price wise. I see that your seats are sport seats in the picture.

2. Recommend not including those wheels because they do not add any value. I think you could probably trade them and get cash on top and it will not hurt your asking price and possibly have some cash and you aren't limited to people who like chrome wheels. I'm just not a fan of that chrome. sorry.

anyhow, good luck w/ the sale.
i didnt know it was a sport package lol but thanks for the info!!! ill update it asap!!
Appreciate 0