E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > BMW of Palm Springs

11-06-2005, 07:47 PM   #1
GoBonesGo
What do you do when you see a spaceman?
United_States
Rep
Drives: SG/Terra E90 335i Step

Thumbs up BMW of Palm Springs

I was very happy with this dealership. I dealt with Tom Odell and have no complaints whatsover.

He was very accomodating and even let me take a preowned Z4 to pick up a check from my home about 20 miles away. (He suggested it after I mentioned how surprised I was that I fit in the thing. I'm 6'3")

This is the only BMW dealership in the Coachella Valley, but the lack of competition doesn't stop them from providing excellent service.
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2005, 07:43 AM   #2
pharding
Major
Rep
Drives: 23 Audi Q4 e-tron + 14 X3 28i

I took a test drive there when looking at a 330 while on vacation for my son. A 55ish gentleman with white hair gave me a test drive. Before we took the test drive I told him that I was just checking out the car for my son in LA but I wasn't going to buy the car myself. I asked if he had time for me to take a test drive. He was exccedingly generous with his time for the test drive and very knowledgeable about the car. He asked if my son was looking at any other cars. I mentioned the Lexis I 350. He rummages around in his desk and shows me a copy of a BMW document comparing the operating costs of the 330 to the competion. This guy was great! If he is indicative of the dealership, I would highly recommend BMW of Palm Springs.
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2006, 06:56 PM   #3
Haiko
Private
Armenia
Rep
Drives: 06 BMW 330i

I on the other hand would not recommend this dealership for their service! I was out in Palm Springs for Memorial weekend, and my tire pressure light went off, so I drove over there and they filled up my two left side tires and told me I was good to go. Turns out, today the light went off again, I went to my local Just Tires, and they found a nail on each of my rear tires. So i got it patched. BMW of Palm Springs blew me off and that is horrible care and customer service. Instead of spending the time to check for damage they just checked the air pressure and filled it back up.
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2006, 10:08 PM   #4
GoBonesGo
What do you do when you see a spaceman?
United_States
Rep
Drives: SG/Terra E90 335i Step

Bummer. I haven't been in for service, yet. Hopefully your experience wasn't typical.
Appreciate 0