ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

06-28-2007, 01:54 PM   #1
joearlo
Rep
Drives:

FS: 2004 2.5i CPO 13K miles! Boston

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
As much as I love this car I'm a young guy that should focus more on saving money for future endeavors (such as grad school or down payment on a house), so I am putting my 2.5i up for sale.

Car just turned 13,000 miles and has always been used as a second car. Previous owner was a friend of the GM at BMW Gallery of Norwell, where I purchased the car in late December (perfect time to source a summer ride).

Car has full CPO warranty through June 2010 or 100K miles with maintenance covered through 2008. Car is in outstanding condition except for a few *minor* scuffs that are completely indistinguishable over a few feet away from the car. I am a meticulous car owner who waxes every three weeks in the summer and I need to sell this car before the winter as I will not have a garage for her!

Additional Relevant Details:
5-Speed
Leatherette, Heated Seats
Tires in great condition
Located in Greater Boston, MA

Here is a link to the autotrader ad:

AutoTraderAd

I'd like to get $26,000 based upon the low mileage and CPO warranty, so let me know if you think that is a fair price. This car is not even fully broken in yet. Feel free to email with any other questions:

joearlo@gmail.com

This will not be the last Zed I own and I look forward to coming back to my roots . . . although next time I will upgrade to the ///M :rocks:

Appreciate 0
      07-02-2007, 10:15 PM   #2
joearlo
Rep
Drives:

Try $25,000?
Appreciate 0